Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kopparberg Cider Alcohol %

Options
  • 05-04-2012 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Could someone tell me why Kopparberg Mixed Fruit 330 ml cans are only 4.2%, whereas the 500 ml cans are 5.3 % ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Martyn1989

The draught versions that have popped up in some pubs is only 4.3% aswell, I'd imagine they are produced in different places.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

I would guess it's down to marketing, assuming more ladies drink the small bottles and therefore they make those lower strength to cater for their tastes.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,957 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

The likes of Kopaberg and Rekorderlig will make their 'cider' to any strength or flavour that any market demands.
    It is quite possible that also that either of those cans were originally produced for a market outside of Ireland but ended up here.

Advertisement