Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coooo eeeee Aldi baking specials!

Options
  • 05-04-2012 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

There's a few bits on Monday at Aldi, stainless steel measuring cups or measuring spoons for only ...€2.99! Is ridonculousleeee excited about this! They have other bits of bakeware as well and cupcake/cake stands for I think around the €4.99 mark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭PammyD

Dealz have lots of bakeware cheap.. I got a loaf tin and two round cake tins for €1.49 each!! Brrrrrrrrilliant :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

PammyD wrote: »
    Dealz have lots of bakeware cheap.. I got a loaf tin and two round cake tins for €1.49 each!! Brrrrrrrrilliant :)
    Delighted to hear this. There's a new Dealz opening up near me, can't wait until it's open. Am mad to go in for a snoop around.

My mother bought a set of four or six measuring cups recently, think she said she paid around €8 for them, couldn't believe it when she told me. I thought they would have been cheaper than that.

Advertisement