Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Rihanna all that?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Nope, never liked her....she fecked up Chris Brown too!

I'm not a fan of Rihanna at all, but Chris Brown fecked himself up when he decided to act the hard man and do this to his girlfriend:

0224-rihanna-bn-mediaoutake-credit.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yeah, I'm baffled that someone could say she 'fecked up Chris Brown'.. seriously :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Niamhoooooo

I agree that she isnt all that good of a singer. I was watching a live video of her singing and it sounded completely different to how her voice would be on the radio :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

You know, I would at least respect her more if this was her actual personality, but she has admitted she just uses this image to sell records and stay in the media.

If she just came out and said, "yeah this is me, take me or leave me, ill do what I want and fcuk you if you think you can judge me" At least you could respect that, but to come out and say its all for show and all that just turns me off her altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 40 chrismartin4u

I think she is not so beautiful as she she show off in her photos. I mean she is just ok not okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.................

• Registered Users Posts: 9 faris kreshan

omg

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭jennytightlips

I'm not a fan of Rihanna at all, but Chris Brown fecked himself up when he decided to act the hard man and do this to his girlfriend:

0224-rihanna-bn-mediaoutake-credit.jpg
    Chris Browne didnt do this! She fell over from the weight of her forehead!!!

Advertisement