Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quality service

Options
  • 05-04-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Was in Elverys in eyre square and got some excellent advice and service from one of the lads, quite often people complain but I think we should be greatful for good service

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Cool story, Bro!

:confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,481 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Shur we all need a good servicing sometimes!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭primrose_lily

I find them very helpful in there, havent had a good servicing from them tho :rolleyes:

:D haha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

Was in Elverys in eyre square and got some excellent advice and service from one of the lads, quite often people complain but I think we should be greatful for good service

I know the manager down in the main shop on the Headford Road. He was telling me that it only takes one person bad mouthing about their experience to undo the experience of ten happy customers.

Fair dues o.p.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭primrose_lily

I agree with that but i usually dont take on other people's opinions cos as someone who has worked in sales for years i know that sometimes people can completely over react and they dont listen to what the professional is tellilng them. Its unfortunate that someone can bad mouth a place without real justification and then the business suffers! :(

theres always a resolution to a problem if you just step back and dont lose your head over something minor. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

antoobrien wrote: »
    I know the manager down in the main shop on the Headford Road. He was telling me that it only takes one person bad mouthing about their experience to undo the experience of ten happy customers.

Fair dues o.p.
    I think that has always been the old adage; an unhappy customer will tell at least 10 people of their experience. For a happy customer I'm not sure but I think it's considered as <= 4? I wouldn't be a fan of Elverys service so glad to hear that the OP had a good experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭whatlliwear

I found the staff in the Headford Road shop to be extremely helpful too when I bought a treadmill

• Registered Users Posts: 12,161 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

I found the staff in the Headford Road shop to be extremely helpful too when I bought a treadmill
    Served by a very nice lady out there the last day.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

So was I :D Bought a lot of hurling gear there, not the cheapest but good service.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭piscesgirl1

A friend of mine used to work in elverys and they had this thing where a mystery shopper could come in at any time and write up a report on them good or bad so I suppose they have to really show good service all the time!!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

if I ever got exceptionally good service from somebody in a shop or fast food place etc. I call and ask for the manager and give their name and say how impressed I was and just wanted to say so.

Last time I did it was for a guy called Robert in McDonalds, Shop Street. He was very very polite and helpful.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Wow someone did the job they are getting paid for, well done.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Wow someone did the job they are getting paid for, well done.

And left a lasting impression on the OP it seems, so yes, well done indeed :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,153 ✭✭✭Shakti

op should leave a tip, "keep the change" etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

The staff in Great Outdoors have tended to be pretty helpful too on various occasions..

Actually - I'll throw in my experience of quality service in the Click store in the Eyre Square shopping centre. I went in there looking for a universal charger and the guys working there had absolutely no problem going through a few to see which one fit. We opened about 4 packs until we found the right one.

Advertisement