Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbridge Greyhound Stadium

Options
  • 05-04-2012 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi all, I was thinking of heading to Newbridge Greyhound Stadium as I hear they have new owners. Was wondering has anybody been and what is the food like there? Is it worth a night out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Damien360

We were there for the turf cutters benefit night as it was packed and great craic. Food looks good with a lot on the platter as fingerfood. Not sure about prices but looking at the numbers getting the food, it could'nt have been that much. It is a great night out and I highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭macscoob

Food is very good,cheap and the Craic is 90

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dubchef

Wonder who the Head Chef is there? May enquire about it during the week. Was looking for a stag party but its not till next September, so keeping the options open.

Advertisement