Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most annoying things about your coworkers

• 05-04-2012 10:47pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭

I work with a women who can't have her phone on silent. She frequently leaves it on her desk (which is piled high with sh!te) for the whole day while at meetings and her husband constantly calls her and leaves voicemails which beep with text messages. I've switched it off more than once and told her to put the thing on silent but she just won't. :mad: She also leaves half empty coffee cups moulding on the desk. :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭God...

There people.... I hate people!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

My boss is an idiot.
    I think he's actually legally retarded.
    He constantly gets sayings totally wrong and puts in sayings into conversations where they make no sense........kind of like the whole Ron Burgundy "when in Rome" thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 colinslade

I work with a very nice lady, but she constantly slates her husband to colleagues. He's a sap but **** me she gives it both barrels every day. He can't do right for doing wrong. Makes everyone v uncomfortable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

They way they masturbate everywhere. It's a constant battle not to slip all over the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

I work with lovely people. I'm good friends with my co workers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,251 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Bad breath.

Nothing worse especially when you cant avoid the person.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭VenomousFish

Their very existence.

• Registered Users Posts: 581 ✭✭✭Ms. Pingui

That they don't exsist

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭God...

bleg wrote: »
    I work with lovely people. I'm good friends with my co workers.

Wrong thread so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

I work in retail and the staff have this wierd "us v them" state of mind with management. I wouldn't mind but aside from shíte min wage pay the staff are treated pretty good compared to other places i have worked. it gets seriously tiresome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

my coworkers are all 3500 miles away :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Confab wrote: »
    They way they masturbate everywhere. It's a constant battle not to slip all over the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Sperm bank?

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

One is a compulsive liar and likes to pretend that he is the boss while genuinely believing that he is the busiest person in history. One is the rudest, noisiest man I've ever met. One hides things.

The rest are ok. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Well you continue to wear those hotpants.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

I wish I had co-workers :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭very

cournioni wrote: »
    One is a compulsive liar and likes to pretend that he is the boss while genuinely believing that he is the busiest person in history. One is the rudest, noisiest man I've ever met. One hides things.

The rest are ok. :)

Sounds like you work at Wernham Hogg or Dunder Mifflin

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

very wrote: »
    Sounds like you work at Wernham Hogg or Dunder Mifflin
    You wouldn't be too far off to be honest. Maybe we could have a few series shot in our place. I'm sure it'd do quite well! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭josieb

I work in a restaurant and I find some of the people I work with so lazy as in they ignore the customers when they come in but what really annoys me is when the boss comes in, he praises the lazy ones with what great customer service they have and then starts picking on the ones that actually does the work when boss isn;t around. It so annoys me!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

- The need to sing random songs and can't actually sing
    - Someone constantly sniffling
    - The mentality that a certain task is beneath them
    - The suck-ups who feel they don't have to do anything, or can pick and choose what they do
    - The supervisors who believe that they are holier than thou!
    - The bosses who pretend to care but couldn't give 2 fooks
    - Colleagues who "fight the system" just to stand out
    - Colleagues who think they know it all and won't admit they're wrong
    - The public

Etc etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

josieb wrote: »
    I work in a restaurant and I find some of the people I work with so lazy as in they ignore the customers when they come in but what really annoys me is when the boss comes in, he praises the lazy ones with what great customer service they have and then starts picking on the ones that actually does the work when boss isn;t around. It so annoys me!!

You don't have to put up with that push back your boss should be managing and if he/she isn't aware of this then its possible he clearly doesn't know this is happening! It'll keep annoying you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭questionmark?

So at my job we use a number of different systems. Everyone had to change their password by yesterday. On girl could not get access to one of the systems all day. So in order to meet service levels/deadlines etc... we had to cover her work. After one of the I.T guys called up to the office, after been unable to solve it over the phone, he discovered she was using caps locks instead of holding the shift key. A fact that everyone knows. Her response?..... oh ya! forgot about that!!!! Shes been there 10+ years :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭policarp

Bullworkers. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭LisaLee

The mindless drivel that comes from living in a bubble, arse lickers and those that spout rubbish like future Apprentice candidates.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Tonto86

Dean09 wrote: »
    My boss is an idiot.
    I think he's actually legally retarded.
    He constantly gets sayings totally wrong and puts in sayings into conversations where they make no sense........kind of like the whole Ron Burgundy "when in Rome" thing.

His second name hardly starts with S?... If so I've worked for this man

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Their enthusiasm for working in the place and their general lack of creativity or notable aspects of interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭superblu

I worked with a guy who really fancied himself as a member of some sort of intelligencia. He took himself real seriously. He was one of these people that if you were talking about a movie he would inevitably say he'd read the book and the film didn't do it justice. He only listened to phantom fm and baulked at the thought of going to copper face jacks. He was actually pretty sound to be fair to him. Maybe it was just a question of the rod being removed from his rear end.

Advertisement