Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lab

• 05-04-2012 10:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭

Lads does anyone know anyone with any good lab pups for sale> either chocolate or black?

Thanks
    WF

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Spunk84

Lads does anyone know anyone with any good lab pups for sale> either chocolate or black?

Thanks
    WF
    Keith Matthews @ Copperbirch.net is raising quality dogs from what I've been hearing .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

yes . the lad i run dogs with is after putting his bitch in pup about four weeks now .

bitch is outstanding and her father is FTCH Donaghaguy Garnet (MICK)(2nd Irish Championship) CLA team 2009 owned by tommy hughes

and sire is a dog imported from england by paul toal , and on his way to being a ftch him self.

this is the second litter from these lines and the first litter were big strong pups all black . i might have pic somewhere
    Spunk84 wrote: »
    Keith Matthews @ Copperbirch.net is raising quality dogs from what I've been hearing .

paul Toal www.altiquinlabradors.com/

Tommy hughes and declan boyle http://www.irishtriallinglabradors.co.uk/

Keith matthews as pointed out

and many more .
    and all nice guys to deal with .

any of these guys , have top class dogs the problem with buying off trailing men is that you will be down the list .if you get a pup at all . keith took 4th in the novice trail in mohill co leitrim in october 2011

he qualified for championship from what i remember but didn run , so he could take part in making the video of the championship .

Fair play to him , not many would give up a chance to run their dog in the championship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 411 ✭✭garyc007

I see my post got deleted but tink I just said they'd be some quality pups, and probably ideal for the ducks and decoying wf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭wildfowler94

Gary what did you reply with? Pm me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭TriggerPL

8 lovely black pups 5 bitches and 3 dogs as of wednesday morning.

2 pup already booked , one by one of the top trailing men in the country.

pm inbound to you Wild .

• Advertisement
Advertisement