Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Feelings

• 05-04-2012 11:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

One for the ladies....

Us men are just obsessed with boobies(well me neway)and i heard a couple of female friends having a disscussion saying the get no feeling from a partner playing away glissfull with said boobies????

Would this assertion be accurate?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Those men are doing it wrong.

*wax on, wax off*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

hands yes, mouth no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Wow, I feel sorry for those girls.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I've never got a whole lot out of it but I like it sometimes, lot of the time they are sore though (not sure if this is just certain times of the month or is caused by the pill or what) and then someone poking at them then can be quite uncomfortable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

--LOS-- wrote: »
    I've never got a whole lot out of it but I like it sometimes, lot of the time they are sore though (not sure if this is just certain times of the month or is caused by the pill or what) and then someone poking at them then can be quite uncomfortable.

Poking?? What kind of men have you been lying with! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Light tweaking and caressing of the nipples is lovely - twisting them like radio dials is not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭SheFiend

Love it! Although i have a friend who hates it. I can't understand it myself. Its even comforting to give them a cuddle myself, but much more sexy when the boyfriend does it ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭nicechick!

pache wrote: »
    One for the ladies....

Us men are just obsessed with boobies(well me neway)and i heard a couple of female friends having a disscussion saying the get no feeling from a partner playing away glissfull with said boobies????

Would this assertion be accurate?

THEY ARE LYING!

Have to disagree on the twisting with radio dials.. not the everyday thing, but not to be avoided either

I have two friends that can't stand having their boobs touched!

Personally I love it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

Poking?? What kind of men have you been lying with! :eek:

touching, grabbing, lying on them, kissing them w/e take your pick, it's just a figure of speech.

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I have two friends that can't stand having their boobs touched!

Personally I love it

They hate you feeling them, but you love it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

I can hear the fúcking zippers from here :D

Easy boys...

Boooooobies thread in AH..

\Strokes girlies :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

hmm, didn't realise i'm the exception.

My feeling is this thread needs a poll!

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭pache

"My feeling"

:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Love having my left one sucked it's delightful:D:D No feeling in my right one since I got it pierced a few years ago silly me:(

Has anyone ever tried nipple clamps?? Holy jaysus they'd squish the life out of your little nipples :O:O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Well feck me,I misread your post OP as Hobbie's and was about to chime in about how my OH resents them,all of my hobbies I mean. Imagine my surprise when I realised it was about tweaking the nipnips, my wife resents that too btw,especially when I twist.

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Love having my left one sucked it's delightful:D:D No feeling in my right one since I got it pierced a few years ago silly me:(

Has anyone ever tried nipple clamps?? Holy jaysus they'd squish the life out of your little nipples :O:O

That's a shame: men generally don't like one of them to feel left out, so we try to give them equal attention!

That's a shame: men generally don't like one of them to feel left out, so we try to give them equal attention!

Tis very sad alright:( and the reason I got that one pierced was cos it was the most sensitive now look what I've done to it...I'll never forgive myself:pac:

• Advertisement

I was planning on getting my nipple pierced years ago and I didn't because I was worried I'd lose the feeling, soooooo glad now I didn't! Although it's a bit of a lost cause being single :mad:

Got anymore fun stuff in that closet of yours!!!

Ahemm...sorry mods,MUST TRY TO KEEP ON TOPIC:rolleyes:

........anyway..back to the titties

I was planning on getting my nipple pierced years ago and I didn't because I was worried I'd lose the feeling, soooooo glad now I didn't! Although it's a bit of a lost cause being single :mad:

Would deffo advice against it mine kept getting caught in my bra very painful:eek: Took it out after a few weeks.
    While were on the subject what do men think about getting their nipples played with/sucked?

pache wrote: »
    Got anymore fun stuff in that closet of yours!!!

Ahemm...sorry mods,MUST TRY TO KEEP ON TOPIC:rolleyes:

........anyway..back to the titties
    Nah it's full of dust these days plus with the recession I cant afford batteries anymore;)

Would deffo advice against it mine kept getting caught in my bra very painful:eek: Took it out after a few weeks.
    While were on the subject what do men think about getting their nipples played with/sucked?

A bit of light nibbling and tongue action can be nice, but I could live without them getting much attention. I once knew a girl who liked to bite them (and have the favour returned) and she'd overdo it a bit sometimes and it'd be pretty sore!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

I was planning on getting my nipple pierced years ago
    :eek: what were you thinking? :pac: oww!!

No boder there,whats good for the goose is good for the gander""

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

A bit of light nibbling and tongue action can be nice, but I could live without them getting much attention. I once knew a girl who liked to bite them (and have the favour returned) and she'd overdo it a bit sometimes and it'd be pretty sore!

I didn't realise we had "met"........:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Not a huge fan of my moobs being fondled, just don't feel right if there even is a feeling in the first place!

Oh, and:

chesssesheseewweewesse "And now the 9 o'clock news..." chsewwessewesew "And Johnny Ryan has the ball..." cewheheswewewesew "There's an old cottage waiting in the country" followed by a male giggling and a female lying there with that face...

• Advertisement

Not a huge fan of my moobs being fondled, just don't feel right if there even is a feeling in the first place!

Oh, and:

chesssesheseewweewesse "And now the 9 o'clock news..." chsewwessewesew "And Johnny Ryan has the ball..." cewheheswewewesew "There's an old cottage waiting in the country" followed by a male giggling and a female lying there with that face...

huh:confused:

Witchie wrote: »
    I didn't realise we had "met"........:eek:

Me neither! I'm still red raw! :eek:

Me neither! I'm still red raw! :eek:

Few icecubes on the affected areas...feels quite good too;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭Millicent

Light tweaking and caressing of the nipples is lovely - twisting them like radio dials is not.

Ha! I remember in my youth actually stopping a lad and saying, "They don't get bigger if you keep tuning, ye know." :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm sure you have a feeling in your poll - ba-DOOM etc.

But OP, some people's erogenous zones aren't that sensitive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

outside of BDSM who the fook would want their nipples twisted :confused:

Im picturing two teenagers..

"did you turn her on then?"

"well I was twisting her nipples but.."

" :FACEPALM: "

" whats the :o for? "

" GTFO ----> "

• Advertisement

pain can be very enjoyable. the adrenaline rush aswell as extreme sensation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Mammary glands are for feeding off spring.

You people disgust me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

I'd love to have my nipples tweaked and licked for a while but unfortunately I cant. You see I suffer from a terrible medical condition called "the tiddles. It's a bit of a sexy mood killer when one person is trying to get all turned on and the other person is laughing hysterically :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

How about pressing them like buttons, while making elevator sounds?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

I love it! Especially grabbed and sucked. Twiddling is just plain annoying though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Would sensitivity not be induced bye how aroused and bye how sensual the other person involved is?

Snowie wrote: »
    Would sensitivity not be induced bye how aroused and bye how sensual the other person involved is?

Definatley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Anything is good bar teeth. And sucking so hard you draw blood!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Nipple piercings really heighten the sensation. I know a girl who feel like she was peaking from it being licked. It pissed her off cause she was in her period...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

..So basically my boobs don't work.

And no you can't "give it a go anyway".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Bite please. Don't draw blood tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Motorist

Such a potentially deep thread title. Good ole After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Nipple piercings really heighten the sensation. I know a girl who feel like she was peaking from it being licked. It pissed her off cause she was in her period...

niple rings on women are fvcking sexy as hell :eek:

gigidy :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

In her period? How fcuking wide was her fanny???

• Advertisement
Advertisement