Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

innokin ciggie lookalike ecig

Options
  • 06-04-2012 12:29am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

been meaning to make a thread about these for a while. ive always been telling people not to go for cigarette looking models as the battery life is so **** but these seem to get around that with the nifty looking portable charging case
    it doesnt look like it'd be amazing in terms of performance, but I have exams coming up in may and having one of these in my pocket would be pretty damn handy whiel i'm poncing around the college.
    when i'm at home I use my lavatube, Ive been using my ego batts and lr boges when i'm out but my last remaining ego battery is dying.. hardly lasts any time at all so at 35 sterling from vapescape.. whiel this is quite a bit dearer than an ego i am going to have to spend money on a non lavatube battery anyway.. so why not this, it looks a bit handier too. just stick it into the box with your 3 prefilled cartos.. and you're away.

i cant see it ever being my vape of choice, and maybe if I get it I'll jump straight online and order a couple of spare ego batteries anyway but.. I'm definitely tempted to try this out.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I was meaning to look in to this, everyone seems to like it as an out and about/down the pub device.

I think it'd fit that bracket perfectly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

aye and it takes boge 2ohms so that's another plus

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

Funny you should bring this up - my friend bought a skycig kit and it looks really discreet. I had a quick go on it on Saturday. Not a great hit from it, but might do the trick. The tip glows orange, and I think it's the closest eCig I've seen to a real smoke.

The box is about the size of a pack of smokes and can hold two batteries plus a few cartridges. The box charges the battery that's not currently being used. The promo code he used didn't work for me though, and there's no way I'm paying £50 for it.

skycigkit.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Just get another lavatube for carrying out and about?

It'd cost about the same, work with all your existing bits and pieces, and you'd then have a spare. Also, the LT looks way cooler than those fake cig style things :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Eoin wrote: »
    Funny you should bring this up - my friend bought a skycig kit and it looks really discreet. I had a quick go on it on Saturday. Not a great hit from it, but might do the trick. The tip glows orange, and I think it's the closest eCig I've seen to a real smoke.

The box is about the size of a pack of smokes and can hold two batteries plus a few cartridges. The box charges the battery that's not currently being used. The promo code he used didn't work for me though, and there's no way I'm paying £50 for

I started with a 510 and carts and used the PCC and it was exactly the same though. Carried the ecig, charged the second and also carried some carts.

I've an eGo PCC and it's the same but a bit bigger.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Lavatube @ home, and a mini Lavatube for out and about? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Sparklehorse

Got a SkyCig 'set' a few weeks ago. Works a treat and would recommend. I use it mainly for when I am at home or work and mostly treat myself to a pack of of real fags when out. Saving lots of money and smoking much less!

Advertisement