Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hi dee Hi dee Hi dee HOOOOOO

• 06-04-2012 1:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

whats the story with that dating site on rte? I know they dont run it but they obviously getting paid a fee. Anyways I went on this site. Filled out a nothing profile ie probably wrote a word or 2 at most. . No pic nothing. Perve patrol . Then went look at some profiles. sent a message or 2 and took an age because i was a standard profile and wanted me pay money..lol no chance :rolleyes:. Got annoying fast end of. Anyways I log back in after probably 3 months der and my powers of messages are gone but i am still a hog for dumb messages and can look at peoples profiles. these message say they are active on site but i suspect they are just like me and a dummy profile thats has zero powers without paying a fee. Why didnt they cancel my account? i suspect it keeps user numbers high for prospective customers. So they have left my useless account open and many others?

Does anyone know what i am on about ..maybe not. I personally think there would be a lot of really nice girls on that site but they may not put up a pic cos you can be recognised too easily but you could also be a minger so its hard to know lol. All things considered your better off going for a massage ;) and leave meeting a partner for a social situation and not a keyboard relationship.

Opinions? I note the time. This will probably bring out all the monkey bashers :D
    Yeah first the reply you know what you are! On a serious note what do the ladies think about such sites and the bull**** conversations they encourage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Your face.................shut it !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

me m wrote: »
    whats the story with that dating site on rte? I know they dont run it but they obviously getting paid a fee. Anyways I went on this site. Filled out a nothing profile ie probably wrote a word or 2 at most. . No pic nothing. Perve patrol . Then went look at some profiles. sent a message or 2 and took an age because i was a standard profile and wanted me pay money..lol no chance :rolleyes:. Got annoying fast end of. Anyways I log back in after probably 3 months der and my powers of messages are gone but i am still a hog for dumb messages and can look at peoples profiles. these message say they are active on site but i suspect they are just like me and a dummy profile thats has zero powers without paying a fee. Why didnt they cancel my account? i suspect it keeps user numbers high for prospective customers. So they have left my useless account open and many others?

Does anyone know what i am on about ..maybe not. I personally think there would be a lot of really nice girls on that site but they may not put up a pic cos you can be recognised too easily but you could also be a minger so its hard to know lol. All things considered your better off going for a massage ;) and leave meeting a partner for a social situation and not a keyboard relationship.

Opinions? I note the time. This will probably bring out all the monkey bashers :D
    Yeah first the reply you know what you are! On a serious note what do the ladies think about such sites and the bull**** conversations they encourage.

Honestly? No.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

a dating site on rte :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭me m

benwavner wrote: »
    Your face.................shut it !

so your the site queeeeeeeer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

With conversation skills like yours, you better put up a good picture!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

IM0 wrote: »
    It's an inside job. You'll be matched with Nuala Carey weather you like it or not :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭WolfgangWeisen

I ran this through every language on Google translate and didn't find a coherent translation.

I believe a new language has been discovered, right here on Boards.ie.

IM0 wrote: »

yeah its on rte. i dont think they run it but obviously getting a fee to promote it. i did not mention the name. because i dont know it. maybe if i had made the thread name more appealing we cud get feedback?

Feedback?

KKkitty wrote: »
    It's an inside job. You'll be matched with Nuala Carey weather you like it or not :D

I would, just sayin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

• Advertisement

yeah its on rte. i dont think they run it but obviously getting a fee to promote it. i did not mention the name. because i dont know it. maybe if i had made the thread name more appealing we cud get feedback?

Feedback?

All you need to do is find the name of the company which is the only thing you wish to discuss, change the thread name, yes, and also your original post.

That's all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

so your the site queeeeeeeer

Yes..................because your daddy touched me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,342 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

TERRACOTTA!!!???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,012 ✭✭✭uch

Bit of cream will sort it

21/25

KKkitty wrote: »

as weather girls go she is more a shop girl but i still would. i bet she is a would annoy me too much though that the sex wouldnt be worth the hassel of listening to her after 3 spins

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Well... I, for one, am of the opinion that Bargain Hunt is vastly superior to Cash In The Attic. Yes.
    In fact, it laughs in its face, kicks it in the crotch and then sashays away into the sunset whilst whistling a tune.
    But that's just my opinion.

All you need to do is find the name of the company which is the only thing you wish to discuss, change the thread name, yes, and also your original post.

That's all.

No i dont want to discuss anything of note really.

BEEEEEEEEEEEE BOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP A BOPPPPPPPPPPA A POBBBBBBBBBB
    IM A SCATMAN

BOP BOP BAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

I should have a go at starting a thread while drunk one of these days.

I accidentally in the thread :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

No i dont want to discuss anything of note really.
    BEEEEEEEEEEEE BOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP A BOPPPPPPPPPPA A POBBBBBBBBBB
    IM A SCATMAN

BOP BOP BAAAAAAAA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Then SCAT, MAN!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement