Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunderland Away

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Good to see some attacking subs.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Mactard wrote: »
    For the same reason he was left on last week :D

He hasn't had a shot on target today, two quality strikers on the bench.

You'd need to take that up with Harry, I was just offering a reason :-), anyway very attacking final subs made by the boss man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

We shud buy larrson for his delivery , every single one is pure quality

Poor game, but i'm happy enough with the point. It's a very tough game going to Sunderland since O'Neill took over, and the point puts us ahead of Arsenal, who will hopefully get hammered tomorrow.

Not happy with how we played however, and no one really showed anything. Barely any real chances, even if Sunderland also were quiet. Sandro was very poor, and Ade had a very quiet game...though i'd not blame him for that. He wasn't getting any service.

Still, we got the point and are back in 3rd.
    That's all that matters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

missed opportunity there , bringing on defoe with 7 minutes to go....well done 'arry ...not!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

is it me or was that a terrible tackle on bale at the end there?

disappointed we didnt win considering we were fairly dominant without creating anything but as has been said its a tough place to come to and get any sort of result!

COME ON YOU SPURS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Its weird that we rely on lennons creativity so much . Best chance today was when he was on 5 mins and opened up the defends and vdv should have scored. That was a peno in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

That's a good result for us, sees us back into 3rd place. I think City will beat the Goons tomorrow and then we'll beat Nowich on Monday. I have a feeling Wolves will get something off Arsenal on Wednesday as well.

keane=cock wrote: »
    is it me or was that a terrible tackle on bale at the end there?

I didn't think there was anything wrong with it tbh. It was tough, but he got the ball. I'm actually all for tough tackling and think it's a shame that it's almost always penalised these days.

Kiith wrote: »
    I didn't think there was anything wrong with it tbh. It was tough, but he got the ball. I'm actually all for tough tackling and think it's a shame that it's almost always penalised these days.
    i thought so too at first but seeing the replay it looked like a 2 footer?

• Advertisement

Haven't seen the replay, but will check it out later. If so, WE WERE ROBBED!!

:P

haha yeah lets jump on the poor ref wagon:D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

haha yeah lets jump on the poor ref wagon:D

ahh the ref was extremely lax...quite surprised the first yellow went against us tbh

just watched it again. its not a dirty tackle but its defo 2 feet!

Advertisement