Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fallout is free on gog.com

Options
  • 06-04-2012 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭

At the moment the original Fallout is free on gog.com. No CC details are required to redeem it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

thought it was fallout 3, already have fallout 1 & 2 and BOS

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭sarumite

allanb49 wrote: »
    thought it was fallout 3, already have fallout 1 & 2 and BOS

Nope. GOG.com do not sell FO3, although maybe a mod can change the title to reflect that its the original and not FO3.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭icarus86

Gonna have to check this out, never played the original

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

Get it, and say good bye to your life the second one is my all time favourite game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Got it this morning, some nice free games to be had too just for signing up. I got Beneath a steel sky but there's others there like Teen Agent (nostalgia :D)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

nicked this link from the HD remake thread to make Fallout nicer

http://www.nma-fallout.com/forum/dload.php?action=file&file_id=1370

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭_Godot_

I downloaded it, never played a Fallout game before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Remember kids, there's no quicksave and you'll probably die a lot. Save regularly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

Sarky wrote:
    Remember kids, there's no quicksave and you'll probably die a lot. Save regularly.

wasn't f5 quick-save?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Downloaded it and updated the graphics. Looks pretty nice now so I must give it a go. I can't wait to see how Baldurs Gate plays on the iPad and mouse-driven controls would translate to the iPad well (Monkey Island, one great example)

• Advertisement
Advertisement