Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re claim tax

Options
  • 06-04-2012 9:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Ok can somebody guide me in the right direction am looking to claim tax back from the gov.can anybody direct me as to where i can find out what i need to do i know that bins are covered .....anything else?who do i get in touch with?:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Private health insurance
    Medical bills over a certain amt
    Why not try taxback.com too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,139 ✭✭✭Red Crow

codrodcm wrote: »
    Ok can somebody guide me in the right direction am looking to claim tax back from the gov.can anybody direct me as to where i can find out what i need to do i know that bins are covered .....anything else?who do i get in touch with?:eek:

If you are talking about the refuse relief that is gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Just call the tax office, give them your pps number and ask for a p21 for each of the last 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 codrodcm

thanks all rang revenue but they are clsed today will i have to get receipts and the likes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

The new PAYE anytime system is handy. I used it last year and within a week or so I had a check for just over €1k.

• Advertisement
Advertisement