Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mass Effect 3

Options
  • 06-04-2012 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can some one tell me the best story\game mode to play on. This is the 1st time i have played any of the mass effect games.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,330 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

RPG Mode - you get the best of both worlds. Action mode doesn't let you choose any converation options and Story mode has far too easy combat.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,482 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

This is the 1st time i have played any of the mass effect games.

You really, really should play one and two first. Not only are they vital to understanding characters and the world, but also they're both arguably better games than the first. Two most definitely superior anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

thanks super. just started it last night will restart. i started off on the action mode and it was taking ages to do anything so i went to bed!!!!!!

Johnny, I was going to get 2 before i got 3 but then they were all out of it in Smyths so i just got 3 instead, but will propbable get it at some stage.

Advertisement