Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christening Present

Options
  • 06-04-2012 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Want to buy a poster with name and meaning of same - used to be a place in Paul St SC but not there anymore - anybody know of a place doing this now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

try hacketts on copley st. near anglesea garda station. they will print whatever you want.

and buy the kid some prize bonds, worth a chance!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Please don't buy the kid prize bonds!
    Not to be an ungrateful wench, but we had hassle with prize bonds.

People put the address of my parents, or hubbies parents on it. People put my name with hubbies surname (i didn't take his name so that person doesn't exist). People put a short version of her name on it.

I had to send off piles of forms to get them all consolidated into her name. Proof of address, my marriage certificate, her birth cert and passport... and to be honest, I just want to cash them in and stick the value in her savings account. Otherwise I will lose the scrap of paper, or we will move house and they will just be lost to the goverment coffers for ever.

Advertisement