Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hardwareversand Money Transfer Problem

Options
  • 06-04-2012 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi Folks, I have placed my order for a new build with Hardwareversand and have received my order/prepayment details, however I am having problems adding the payee details to my BOI online money transfer account. I have search previous threads and followed instructions but still no luck. (payee cannot be added at this time). Any thoughts????????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭pcadvice

sorry cant help as i havent used it myself yet but what did you order?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭blockman

Gigabyte GA-990XA-UD3, AMD 990X, AM3+, ATX
    AMD FX-6200 Prozessor, Boxed, Sockel AM3+
    8GB-Kit Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1333 CL9
    LiteOn iHAS624-32 SATA
    Seagate Barracuda 7200 500GB SATA 6GB's
    Super-Flower Amazon 80Plus 550W
    Xigmatek Midgard II Midi Tower

I have graphic cards.

I,m just a beginner so it might not be everyone's choice but its mine. ( but not yet I can't pay for it )

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

Any reason you're going with AMD? Their FX line get murdered by even and i3 in most cases. The rest looks alright.

I knew this question would arise. Amd v Intel........Cost does come into it and also I can't see myself trying to grind out every last bit of power/performance. I'm learning and maybe the hard way........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Eboggles

blockman wrote: »
    I knew this question would arise. Amd v Intel........Cost does come into it and also I can't see myself trying to grind out every last bit of power/performance. I'm learning and maybe the hard way........
    Get an i5 2400 + h61 mobo, so much better than the 6200 and the price is nice :D

• Advertisement

Your board and CPU come to €240 total. This CPU and this board will absolutely murder the other two, for about the same price. If you throw another €20 at it, you can pick up this instead, and be sorted for years to come.

What are you going to be doing with it that you need six cores anyway?

Serephucus wrote: »
    Your board and CPU come to €240 total. This CPU and this board will absolutely murder the other two, for about the same price. If you throw another €20 at it, you can pick up this instead, and be sorted for years to come.

What are you going to be doing with it that you need six cores anyway?

Probably don't need them, just giving it a go ( that doesn't mean I have money to throw away). as for what I'll be doing..

Music, Videos and games not high end.
    Surfing 24/7
    Future-proof MB with onboard usb 3
    File transfers and storage
    Speeeedd

You probably think I'm mad? Y/N

If you want a future-proof motherboard, you should definitely go for a Z68 one as above. There's just no point going for AMD at this point in time, and certainly not for a hexa-core chip. If you go the Z68 route, you can upgrade right up to the highest level Ivy Bridge chip when they come out, and that could easily last you five years. Heck, a 2500K would last you that long, as far as gaming goes.

Is there usb3 headers on that board?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,050 ✭✭✭token101

blockman wrote: »
    Hi Folks, I have placed my order for a new build with Hardwareversand and have received my order/prepayment details, however I am having problems adding the payee details to my BOI online money transfer account. I have search previous threads and followed instructions but still no luck. (payee cannot be added at this time). Any thoughts????????????

I just saw your thread after Googling the problem and I'm having the same problem with adding a payee in BOI online now. It keeps saying 'Payee cannot be added'. I'd guess that it's because it's Good Friday, but what the f*** is the point in having online banking if it doesn't work when the bank isn't there? And there is no phone service at all today. Sh*t service as usual with them.

• Advertisement

token101 wrote: »
    I just saw your thread after Googling the problem and I'm having the same problem with adding a payee in BOI online now. It keeps saying 'Payee cannot be added'. I'd guess that it's because it's Good Friday, but what the f*** is the point in having online banking if it doesn't work when the bank isn't there? And there is no phone service at all today. Sh*t service as usual with them.

Did not work yesterday either and I phoned them but they could not offer me a solution only try again again using a different browser. Useless

Advertisement