Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not receiving pay-slip?

Options
  • 06-04-2012 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

Started a new job 6 weeks ago, all grand and going well no issues and getting on well with management and staff. Pay is monthly and I had a few hours overtime. Got the payment at the end of march and it was a little more than I thought it was going to be, even allowing for tax. Only about 60 quid more mind you.

So that's all gone through okay in my account, but I've not received a pay-slip either via post or handed one at work. I haven't said anything about it yet to them because I'm not fully sure how they operate. Should I be asking them for it or whats the story? There's no problem with the actual payment of wages though, it's just I don't have a pay-slip which I thought I should have been receiving :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Ultegra

Course you should be getting payslip - your entitled to see what deductions are being made etc. Surely you can ask a colleague / supervisor when are they issued.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Okay, I was thinking I should be. I'll chase them up on it next week. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Keano! wrote: »
    Okay, I was thinking I should be. I'll chase them up on it next week. :)

What type of job is it? In my job you have to log on and print them off. When I was younger working in a supermarket they just left them in a pile on the managers desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Just retail, salesman in a sports store.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

When I was in retail, they were just left in the cash office. Just ask someone you work with doesn't have to be a manager.

• Advertisement
Advertisement