Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest floor tiles??

Options
  • 06-04-2012 12:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭

I am looking to get my kitchen floor tiled I dont want to have to spend a fortune. Does anyone know of anywhere that sells tiles cheap or that might be having a good sale at the min? Im looking for black tiles the shiny ones if that helps.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 3,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beeker

danois wrote: »
    I am looking to get my kitchen floor tiled I dont want to have to spend a fortune. Does anyone know of anywhere that sells tiles cheap or that might be having a good sale at the min? Im looking for black tiles the shiny ones if that helps.

Thanks
    What part of the country are you in???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭danois

im in wicklow but can travel

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭mikewest

Try a whole bunch of tile shops. One of them may be getting rid of an end of line tile in colour/style you are looking for. These end of line deals are usually only advertised witha small sign in the shop if even that!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Well theres cheap and then theres.........................what type/size/design of floor tile do you want and what is your budget too??

Advertisement