Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone problem, any suggestions?

Options
  • 06-04-2012 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,589 ✭✭✭✭

I have a Nokia C5-03.

The power ran out completely. I plugged it in to charge but all I could get was the Nokia symbol and the charging icon showing it was charging.

Charging finished, unplugged, only Nokia and 'finished charging' icon, no other response. Switched it off and it is now dead, not responding at all.

Tried ringing it and just got my message.

I have removed and replaced battery, Nothing. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Press and hold the power button (8 secs)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,589 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Thanks, I've just tried that. No result.

I plugged it in again and the Nokia page lit up and the battery icon started filling again (it was charging earlier for about 3 hours), but it would not do anything else, tried the 8 sec thing with it plugged in, it just switched off.

Seems to suggest the battery might be gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

looksee wrote: »
    tried the 8 sec thing with it plugged in, it just switched off.

When you pressed and hold again, does it power up?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,589 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Edit, sorted! Thank you - not sure what was happening but its ok now, had to reset time and date etc

Advertisement