Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7.3 Teaser video

Options
  • 06-04-2012 12:42pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭

7.3 teaser trailer with two new maps (Asia and a Beach map)

Preliminary changes
    Features to be implemented with the 7.3 update:
    Changes in the Soviet heavy tanks:

KV-3 moves from tier 6 to tier 7.
    IS-4 moves from tier 9 to tier 10.
    KV is divided into KV-1 and KV-2.
    T-150 is added as a tier 6 heavy tank.
    KV-4 is added as a tier 8 heavy tank.
    ST-1 is added as a tier 9 heavy tank.
    T-10 (IS-8) is added as a tier 9 heavy tank.

French premium vehicles added:

10.5 сm leFH18 B2 as a tier 4 SPG.
    FCM 36 Pak 40 as a tier 3 tank destroyer.

New maps:

South Coast (subtropical mediterranian map)
    Dragon Ridge (first Chinese map)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Dubstep is sooo 2011 :rolleyes: Typical war gaming to be late

But on the other hand that beach map looks big , didnt really show much of the chinese one tho

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭WilliStrangle

quite a quick release of trailer between 7.2 and 7.3. Shows how fast wargaming can actually work if it's something to make the Ruskies better

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Have they released any specs yet for the T10 IS-4?

Don't know why they're being so secretive about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Have they released any specs yet for the T10 IS-4?

Don't know why they're being so secretive about it!

There's been very few details released about any of the tanks really.
    They haven't even said if IS6 is coming as a premium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

Aenaes wrote: »
    There's been very few details released about any of the tanks really.
    They haven't even said if IS6 is coming as a premium.

I don't think the IS 6 is coming out in this patch as they've already mentioned the premiums as being the french TD and Arty

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I don't think the IS 6 is coming out in this patch as they've already mentioned the premiums as being the french TD and Arty
    Whopping T3 and T2 respectively, that should make them very popular to buy :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

anyone know when 7.3 is coming out yet?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

copeyhagen wrote: »
    anyone know when 7.3 is coming out yet?
    Still in testing so I'd guess mid/end May.

thats grand, no need t obuy kv3 back yet, brother reckoned patch could be out next week

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

im betting late next week also if not earlier. 1st test is over and i dont think they will be running 3 like they did with 7.2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,483 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

my KV is gone and replaced by a KV1 and KV2. im in floods here :( the KV1 doesnt have the 107

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

silverharp wrote: »
    my KV is gone and replaced by a KV1 and KV2. im in floods here :( the KV1 doesnt have the 107
    They basically moved the KV1 with the 107 or 150mm to T6 as the KV2 (same profile etc.).

yeh, the kv2 is decent enough. i sold the kv1 to make space for my french tank

the kv2 seems pretty good, big camper van turret on it.

is8 seems good aswell, very fast, same gun as my is4.

dunno if ill bother the grind to go from kv3 to st01, although its emant to be very good.

have two artys to buy aswell, gwp and 212

thought they would have given me st01 cuz i had the is4?

copeyhagen wrote: »
    thought they would have given me st01 cuz i had the is4?
    The IS-8 was your replacement tank for the IS-4 :)

Advertisement