Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about white card and rsa card

Options
  • 06-04-2012 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

im off to perth on 13th june wondering when i should do the white card and rsa card could i do them now or closer to date i fly out
    or does it matter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭NoelAPM

the only thing stopping you doing it now would be if they dont post the card worldwide, and I see no reason why they would. If you have a friend to send it to tho do that.

There is no reason to do it now tho cause it only takes a few minutes online, you dont pay till you pass it and when you pass it you can print off a cert to tie you over till your card comes out in the post.

haven't done the rsa so don't know but id have to assume its the same process. Just Money making scam's.

Advertisement