Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bolts from above hurt the people down below

• 06-04-2012 1:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭

5757211369_0fa9be9a66_z.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 645 ✭✭✭StopNotWorking

I dont get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Promac

No offence Pete but the random thread is there for a reason.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

The Random Thread is there for a reason, but it's not compulsory. Opening a thread like this can allow discussion on an image, title or their relevance. That discussion is not allowed in the Random Thread.

Having said that ....... I too am missing the connection here. Is it maybe a quote?

Discussion is great if that's what's intended. I personally think there's not enough opinionated discussion in these boards but that's not what's happening here as far as I can see.

There's no description here, there's no request for CC or opening for discussion - I believe the titles they give them are just lines from a song that they've just listened to or something along those lines - completely unrelated. Random, in other words.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

There's rarely any obvious connection between his titles and the photo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭luisspellcast

call me nuts, but i absolutely love the original post-- and running the risk of insulting susceptible minds i'll still go ahead with my thoughts:

i believe people are always too fast to discard things or thoughts that aren't handed in a silver plate or spoken in layman terms-- then again, it should make you wonder who do you want to hear your message ? when one shouts to a crowd it's only a matter of time before someone, somewhere shouts back something absurd--

given the title and looking at the picture, my interpretation is that the lady is waiting for the "sky to fall"-- an analogy to something bad that is about to happen... it is not raining (at least we can't see it on the window) but it is about to (overcast effect after black and white filter.)

a "good" rain would paint the image full in color, the face expression would have a hint of a smile, body language would have hinted some sort of happiness-- the picture shows all the opposite: arms down in despair, no smile and no hope in her face while looking up-- she's just waiting for something bad to happen and it'll hurt

i might be really far from the truth on my interpretation but that's how i see the image and absolutely love the hidden message it carries-- beauty is at the eye of the beholder and i like it when people let their talent speak for themselves

pete: i'll be following your work a bit more closely-- kudos

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭NooSixty

Promac wrote: »
    Discussion is great if that's what's intended. I personally think there's not enough opinionated discussion in these boards but that's not what's happening here as far as I can see.

There's no description here, there's no request for CC or opening for discussion - I believe the titles they give them are just lines from a song that they've just listened to or something along those lines - completely unrelated. Random, in other words.

Well the fact you have questioned why Pete didn't just post this photo in the random thread is you opening up a discussion isn't it??

Personally, I too believe people seem to expect everything to be spelt out for them and don't seem to be willing to make their own interpretations on what might the photo, and possibly title, might be trying to convey, instead people very readily dismiss and criticise what is not blatantly obvious to them. If you try this and still don't like the image, then fine but don't criticise an image just because the photographer hasn't explained exactly what their intentions were when posting an image.

I'm not really sure why you say 'they' either when referring to your reasons you believe certain titles are chosen either? It's a pretty sweeping and dismissive statement on your behalf to say they are completely unrelated don't you think, that they hold no meaning for Pete or whoever else you are referring to.... :rolleyes:

Well when I said "they" I was referring to Pete and you because you both use that song lyric for a title thing. If it's not a random song lyric then fine but it certainly seems that way. And this post is exactly the same as Pete's usual random thread posts. There's no reason for it to have it's own thread. He hasn't made any request for discussion or commentary so I'd have to assume he isn't looking for any - otherwise a simple request would hardly cause him to go out of his way.

just because people decide to tunnel vision every time they see something posted, doesn't mean that they represent the entire community's opinion

i believe art is all about generating a reaction in the form of human emotion-- pete's photo generated confusion (polite term to refer what i really believe the first posts could be considered)-- it also gave people something to think about and i'm giggling while thinking at the limitations some people have when it comes to see things beyond a title or an image

if you don't get it or don't like it, don't hate-- just because you don't get it or like, it doesn't mean other people's won't

in your own words, jog on

just because people decide to tunnel vision every time they see something posted, doesn't mean that they represent the entire community's opinion

i believe art is all about generating a reaction in the form of human emotion-- pete's photo generated confusion (polite term to refer what i really believe the first posts could be considered)-- it also gave people something to think about and i'm giggling while thinking at the limitations some people have when it comes to see things beyond a title or an image

if you don't get it or don't like it, don't hate-- just because you don't get it or like, it doesn't mean other people's won't

in your own words, jog on

Gimme a break. Don't hate? What age are you?

• Advertisement

Well when I said "they" I was referring to Pete and you because you both use that song lyric for a title thing. If it's not a random song lyric then fine but it certainly seems that way. And this post is exactly the same as Pete's usual random thread posts. There's no reason for it to have it's own thread. He hasn't made any request for discussion or commentary so I'd have to assume he isn't looking for any - otherwise a simple request would hardly cause him to go out of his way.

I am hoping I am only being mentioned because you are assuming this is a photo of me?!?

As I said, that was a pretty sweeping, dismissive statement on your behalf wasn't it?!? Because you didn't understand it, you dismiss it as purely random and lacking any real meaning to Pete?!?

Why exactly do you feel Pete needs to post an explanation with the image?!? Maybe he is seeing how others interpret his photo?!? What do you get from the image or did you not even bother trying because there was no explanation to go along with the image?!? Do you only enjoy photos that have that included?! That, tbh, is a pretty boring, uninspired way to view photos, well art in general if that's the case! Photos, and art in general, is entirely subjective and all down to personal tastes, preferences and opinions, you are meant to feel something and take something personal from the image, not just mindlessly digest the artists explanation.

You can't deny that by posting the image Pete hasn't sparked a discussion now can you :P

Gimme a break. Don't hate? What age are you?

first of all, that is an insulting way to show you don't really have much more to say

are you expecting me to use plain simple broken english to make sure you understand ? just because i use certain expressions you might or not comprehend, it doesn't mean i should change my speech for the sake of understanding

belittling people seem to be on your priority list, but i won't tolerate it

NooSixty wrote: »
    I am hoping I am only being mentioned because you are assuming this is a photo of me?!?

As I said, that was a pretty sweeping, dismissive statement on your behalf wasn't it?!? Because you didn't understand it, you dismiss it as purely random and lacking any real meaning to Pete?!?

Why exactly do you feel Pete needs to post an explanation with the image?!? Maybe he is seeing how others interpret his photo?!? What do you get from the image or did you not even bother trying because there was no explanation to go along with the image?!? Do you only enjoy photos that have that included?! That, tbh, is a pretty boring, uninspired way to view photos, well art in general if that's the case! Photos, and art in general, is entirely subjective and all down to personal tastes, preferences and opinions, you are meant to feel something and take something personal from the image, not just mindlessly digest the artists explanation.

You can't deny that by posting the image Pete hasn't sparked a discussion now can you :P

This thread is for random pictures of random things in random places by random people - so basically this is the place for random photographs.

The photo in this thread is a random photo. We have a series of threads for random photos so that the forum doesn't get filled up with peoples' random photos. When people have photos they'd like to get some discussion on they have the basic courtesy to put their request in words when they make a separate thread.

When you and Pete post random photos you use a random song lyric as the subject of the post. This is what Pete has done here so I see no reason to assume this is anything but another random photo - exactly as random as the stuff he posts in the random photo thread every day or so.

first of all, that is an insulting way to show you don't really have much more to say

are you expecting me to use plain simple broken english to make sure you understand ? just because i use certain expressions you might or not comprehend, it doesn't mean i should change my speech for the sake of understanding

belittling people seem to be on your priority list, but i won't tolerate it

There is a huge difference between not having any more to say and not having any inclination to say more to specific people. Please find yourself in the latter part of that sentence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

When you and Pete post random photos you use a random song lyric as the subject of the post. This is what Pete has done here so I see no reason to assume this is anything but another random photo - exactly as random as the stuff he posts in the random photo thread every day or so.

Assuming you have an issue with this, how hard would it be for you to just skip to the next thread?

Random or not, it's not that big a deal... or at least it shouldn't be.

jpb1974 wrote: »
    Assuming you have an issue with this, how hard would it be for you to just skip to the next thread?

Random or not, it's not that big a deal... or at least it shouldn't be.

That's highly ironic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

Aye... sometimes the greater good calls for it.

This thread is for random pictures of random things in random places by random people - so basically this is the place for random photographs.

The photo in this thread is a random photo. We have a series of threads for random photos so that the forum doesn't get filled up with peoples' random photos. When people have photos they'd like to get some discussion on they have the basic courtesy to put their request in words when they make a separate thread.

Once again you have made the assumption about what Pete's, and mine apparently, intentions are/were and are touting that as the only truth?!? You have made no effort to make any personal interpretation of this photo, instead all you have done is, yes I will use the word, hate :P Wouldn't the fact that he chose to post it in a separate thread be enough of an indication that it wasn't just a random photo?!?

I quite resent being told that the titles I choose have no meaning purely because you don't understand them. I still not sure why you even referred to me in the fist place?!?

As Cabansail said yes there is a random thread but people can post a photo outside of that if they so choose. YOU have made an assumption, are refusing to take anything else into consideration and when people question your statements you resort to name calling?!? :rolleyes:

You actually have the opinionated discussion you said was lacking and you still aren't happy?! :confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Fascinating as all this is, can we bring discussion back to the actual photograph and/or the title.

We do allow a fair bit of latitude, but this is heading in the wrong direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

A literary explaination/analysis could be the title referring to a skyward gaze, the overcast sky reflected in the window, the subject being those below, the gaze at the bolts above....

It is more cryptic than that, and very personal, to do with confusion, relationships, hurt feelings, anticipation, affection for someone etc....so I hope that in future, that although my abstract titles may confuse people at times, there is a relevance to them that is directed towards what the image is about.

It saddens me that a photography forum needs such a direct explaination of its title/image relationship and that photography enthusiasts aren't capable of interpreting it, analysing it and coming to their own conclusions.

So the literal explanation is that me and the subject used to be in a relationship that ended a few years ago, were forced through circumstances to live together in a bad environment and continued to fúck each other, fúck like crazy because there was so much feeling there. There are still those underlying feelings even though things have moved on and we don't fúck anymore because of circumstances, but things can still get out of hand. We, no she still get hurt the most amongst it all and even though there are arguments, fights, tears and emotions we are still the best of friends no matter what happens.

I am the bolt from above in this instance, striking down below and causing the hurt below.

I really hope that this clears up any confusion as to it being a random and meaningless title to an image.

• Advertisement

i suppose i wasn't that far from the meaning

since it's allowed to vilify as long as it's politely disguised, i suppose i can think ! with my brain !

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I thought the title and the pic worked together to explain an irrational fear of sloppy airline mechanics.

Ah well.

I'll answer your questions and then stop, as per CabanSail's request (but feel free to have the last word).
    Once again you have made the assumption about what Pete's, and mine apparently, intentions are/were and are touting that as the only truth?!? You have made no effort to make any personal interpretation of this photo, instead all you have done is, yes I will use the word, hate :P Wouldn't the fact that he chose to post it in a separate thread be enough of an indication that it wasn't just a random photo?!?

While I love your sense of hyperbole, I didn't do any touting about the only truth - I simply described what I saw in the of face of zero evidence to the contrary. I don't hate anything about the photo (or you and Pete). I came into this thread thinking Pete was posting more from the series on construction workers, as he normally posts his random pictures in the Random thread. However, this has all the appearances of his usual contributions to the random thread and with no actual text to tell us otherwise why wouldn't I assume it was just another random photo - as I've said to you now about 3 times. I'm starting to see a pattern of basic comprehension failings so I'm probably paddling upstream here. That's not name-calling by the way, that's me describing what I'm seeing.
    I quite resent being told that the titles I choose have no meaning purely because you don't understand them. I still not sure why you even referred to me in the fist place?!?

The title of this photo is a lyric from New Order's Temptation. You do the same thing with your photos as you just said yourself - can you still not see the link there? I'd be very surprised if not. With Pete's history of tongue in cheek sarcasm I assumed this was no more than poking fun at the kind of hipster douchebags who use song lyrics for picture captions on facebook and the like. Obviously not.
    As Cabansail said yes there is a random thread but people can post a photo outside of that if they so choose. YOU have made an assumption, are refusing to take anything else into consideration and when people question your statements you resort to name calling?!? :rolleyes:
    No-one gave me any reason to think it wasn't just a random photo, other than some emperor's new clothes comments.

I'm not "refusing" to do anything - I'm just not convinced by anything you've said here and luisspellcast did nothing but antagonise in poorly written english that sounds like one of my young cousins so I don't see any point in replying to him with anything other than questioning his maturity.
    You actually have the opinionated discussion you said was lacking and you still aren't happy?! :confused:

I should really have clarified then - I was referring to interesting opinionated discussion on interesting topics. Not this kind of browbeating because I found, in my opinion, that the photo in the OP belonged more to the random thread than in its own thread and that the "title" seemed unrelated to the photo and more like a random quote - at least 2 people agreed with me and CabanSail himself said "I too am missing the connection here".

I'll answer your questions and then stop, as per CabanSail's request (but feel free to have the last word).

While I love your sense of hyperbole, I didn't do any touting about the only truth - I simply described what I saw in the of face of zero evidence to the contrary. I don't hate anything about the photo (or you and Pete). I came into this thread thinking Pete was posting more from the series on construction workers, as he normally posts his random pictures in the Random thread. However, this has all the appearances of his usual contributions to the random thread and with no actual text to tell us otherwise why wouldn't I assume it was just another random photo - as I've said to you now about 3 times. I'm starting to see a pattern of basic comprehension failings so I'm probably paddling upstream here. That's not name-calling by the way, that's me describing what I'm seeing.

The title of this photo is a lyric from New Order's Temptation. You do the same thing with your photos as you just said yourself - can you still not see the link there? I'd be very surprised if not. With Pete's history of tongue in cheek sarcasm I assumed this was no more than poking fun at the kind of hipster douchebags who use song lyrics for picture captions on facebook and the like. Obviously not.

No-one gave me any reason to think it wasn't just a random photo, other than some emperor's new clothes comments.

I'm not "refusing" to do anything - I'm just not convinced by anything you've said here and luisspellcast did nothing but antagonise in poorly written english that sounds like one of my young cousins so I don't see any point in replying to him with anything other than questioning his maturity.

I should really have clarified then - I was referring to interesting opinionated discussion on interesting topics. Not this kind of browbeating because I found, in my opinion, that the photo in the OP belonged more to the random thread than in its own thread and that the "title" seemed unrelated to the photo and more like a random quote - at least 2 people agreed with me and CabanSail himself said "I too am missing the connection here".

Wow Promac, for someone claiming others have been browbeating, you sure seem insistent on pushing your opinion as the right one.

No one is actually wrong here you know, myself and luisspellcast were simply offering an alternative, asking why everything needed to be spelled out for you, asking you to maybe consider there might be another reason and challenging your assumption that it was just a random unconnected post and title but you seemed to really take issue with that, resorting to narky personal insults bout others intelligence etc, just because they didn't agree with you?!? You can try and paint it as something else Promac but it is still name calling :confused::rolleyes:

The thing is I have explained my position on why I choose to use the titles I do and Pete has explained why he does and why he posted the photo in a separate thread for you yet you are still picking my post apart to show how I'm wrong?!?

You do realise you actually answered your own question right?!? When you said Pete normally posts photos like this in the random thread etc..... Really wasnt the fact that he chose not to this time, indication enough that maybe there was some specific reason for the separate thread. :confused:

Wow Promac, for someone claiming others have been browbeating, you sure seem insistent on pushing your opinion as the right one.

No one is actually wrong here you know, myself and luisspellcast were simply offering an alternative, asking why everything needed to be spelled out for you, asking you to maybe consider there might be another reason and challenging your assumption that it was just a random unconnected post and title but you seemed to really take issue with that, resorting to narky personal insults bout others intelligence etc, just because they didn't agree with you?!? You can try and paint it as something else Promac but it is still name calling :confused::rolleyes:

The thing is I have explained my position on why I choose to use the titles I do and Pete has explained why he does and why he posted the photo in a separate thread for you yet you are still picking my post apart to show how I'm wrong?!?

You do realise you actually answered your own question right?!? When you said Pete normally posts photos like this in the random thread etc..... Really wasnt the fact that he chose not to this time, indication enough that maybe there was some specific reason for the separate thread. :confused:

Look, I couldn't give a sh*te who's right or wrong and I don't give a sh*te if you agree with me or not - I'm not trying to win the internet.

I posted my opinion that Pete's photo belonged more in the random thread than in the main forum. You challenged that with some arguments that haven't changed my opinion so I still stand by it. I'm still not talking about right and wrong here - if you're right then good for you! But I'm entitled to my opinion and I'm entitled to maintain it, regardless of what you think you've said to change my mind. I'm ignoring luisspellcast for obvious reasons.

You seem to be put out by the fact that I won't just give up and agree with you so I suggest you go and ask yourself why you feel I need to because I certainly won't be changing any time soon.

Sorry Cabansail, we're not really talking about the photo anymore.

It's my image, I chose not to put it in the random photo thread so therefore it doesn't belong in the random photo thread.

As its my photo I can do, say, place, justify it wherever and however I want. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

You're entitled to your opinion. On this occasion you are wrong. You can disagree with the artist (me) if you like. Thats your choice. It is a futile argument. You opinion won't override my creative decisions to do whatever I like with my work.

Haha I think Pete has summed it up beautifully Promac.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

Quite a lot of negativity doing the rounds here lately folks :-/

Wonderful image Pete! Wish I knew more about the people you choose to photograph.

I posted my opinion that Pete's photo belonged more in the random thread than in the main forum. You challenged that with some arguments that haven't changed my opinion so I still stand by it. I'm still not talking about right and wrong here - if you're right then good for you! But I'm entitled to my opinion and I'm entitled to maintain it, regardless of what you think you've said to change my mind.

Sorry Cabansail, we're not really talking about the photo anymore.
    pete4130 wrote: »
    It's my image, I chose not to put it in the random photo thread so therefore it doesn't belong in the random photo thread.

As its my photo I can do, say, place, justify it wherever and however I want. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong.

You're entitled to your opinion. On this occasion you are wrong. You can disagree with the artist (me) if you like. Thats your choice. It is a futile argument. You opinion won't override my creative decisions to do whatever I like with my work.

Not wanting to continue any negativitity here, but I cannot really understand the issue. As Pete says, as the Artist he is free to post where and what he likes and with the title he chooses. This is perfectly acceptable as long as it stays within the bounds of the Site Rules & Forum Charter.

The Random Thread has it's own rules, which limit discussion to a minimum and forbids C&C. Personally I would like to see more discussion on images and concepts in here. If a thread is opened here without any information the default state is that comments are welcome and an image is open for criticism. Pete has been around here long enough to know that and choose where he posts an image. An image can, of course, be posted in both places if desired.

I also realise that with Pete half the challenge can be to work out if he is being serious or extracting the urine (like his recent HDR series) but then that's also part of the fun. Art is, after all, too important to be taken seriosly.

• Advertisement

Opinion unchanged! :)

5211808889_0f6035e166_z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭BlastedGlute

Opinion unchanged! :)

Your opinion appears to be centered around forum moderation, what should and should not be allowed to be posted in an individual thread. You don't appear to have that much insightful knowledge or thought provoking opinion when it comes to image discussion. At least not in this case.

You should take yourself over to the help desk to have a good chinwag with the mods about cleaning this unsightly mess up. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

It's a picture of a woman in a window.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,578 ✭✭✭jonniebgood1

I hate it when I miss a row.

I really do not understand why people seem to pick out a person who makes a comment that is not positive. If we all liked the same photos then the forum would be boring. My thought is that when Promac gave his/ her opinion (C&C) on this photo the opinion was taken to task in a manner that suggested it should have been withheld. The possible result of this is that on the next persons photo thread people will not comment in the negative because of this. If only positive comments are allowed then it should be posted in the OP.

I find the OP photo interesting but I've seen alot better ones by Pete. The reasons behind the photo (as explained) do not improve the image but they do clarify it which is helpful- context.

This is my comment and I prefer not to have it derided.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,257 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

the issue seems to be that the argument centred around whether or not the photo should have been posted, rather than the quality of the pic itself.

i think it was me who started the random photo thread idea. i'd ask for it to be pulled straight away if i thought it had become a ghetto for single shots people wanted to share but didn't care for C&C.

• Advertisement

the issue seems to be that the argument centred around whether or not the photo should have been posted, rather than the quality of the pic itself.

i think it was me who started the random photo thread idea. i'd ask for it to be pulled straight away if i thought it had become a ghetto for single shots people wanted to share but didn't care for C&C.

There's a random thread in every photography board I've seen and for good reason. If none of us used it the main forum would fill up with random photos. This is the Photography forum, not the Photographs forum. The difference there might be subtle but it's distinct.

I posted my opinion that the photo in this thread would be better suited to the random thread (not in those words but easily understood as that). I was then criticised for that opinion and criticised for posting an opinion that wasn't completely positive.

jonniebgood1 is totally right on the subject, in my opinion. If we're not allowed to post negative opinions then what's the point of replying at all? Just hit the thanks button if you like it and do nothing otherwise. Oh hang on, that sounds familiar.

Let me get this straight you are complaining because someone else put forth their opinion??? That someone didn't totally agree with you and offered a different view point??

Me thinks there is a lil bit of hypocrisy in your complaint :rolleyes:

Is this what got taken from that discussion?? If so then it is you who are deriding others opinions.

Let me get this straight you are complaining because someone else put forth their opinion??? That someone didn't totally agree with you and offered a different view point??

Me thinks there is a lil bit of hypocrisy in your complaint :rolleyes:

Is this what got taken from that discussion?? If so then it is you who are deriding others opinions.

Ok, there's no way someone can misunderstand someone else as consistently as you do without it being willful and deliberate.

In other words, you're very obviously just trollin.

Ok, there's no way someone can misunderstand someone else as consistently as you do without it being willful and deliberate.

In other words, you're very obviously just trollin.

No Promac, I just don't particularly like people saying I have done or said things that are false. I did not comment on your opinion because it was a negative comment, I commented because I felt differently and I have every right to put forth my opinion, just like you. I genuinely understand your point and I respect your right to have that opinion, I just happen to think otherwise and have done nothing more then defend that opinion.

Yet you are still going on about how you are the one who is right and are complaining that others aren't respecting or understanding your point/opinion and why is that?? Because others won't just roll over and agree with you?! You have to be able to see the hypocrisy right?? You want others to understand and respect your opinions yet are unwilling to grant other people the same respect.

Neither of us is actually right or wrong here, only Pete, as the artist, is.

Promac, form my perspective I've tried not to stir things up too much. It's got to the point where I think you're acting like a <snip> about it all.

You are wrong to even TRY to tell me where, how and when I post my images. As the artist, without quoting you directly, I'm right. I've suggested this already. I posted it in its own thread because I wanted to. You feel it needs to be in a random thread. Thats great you think that, it really is great. Tough shít though! It's not in the random thread, its here in this thread you are so fond of posting in. Get over it or shut up.

If you want to argue your opinion with other users, do it via PM and not in the thread please.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,257 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

btw pete, the image doesn't do much for me.
    sorry bout that.

Thats fine. It's not meant to do anything for anyone bar me.

I think this has gone as far as it will go.

Not much talk about Photography here but lots on classification and pedantics.

Closing thread. If anyone wants to discuss the image, PM me & I will open it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement