Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making eggs and chocolates

Options
  • 06-04-2012 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭

I'm going to try make some chocolate eggs and a few other bits like truffles for the weekend. I'll be using white, milk and dark chocolate & I'd like to try different flavours in them, if any one would like to lend some ideas.

I've never tried add orange or anything like that, so how best to add flavours to the chocolate and truffle mix. Any ideas for what to add like fruit, drink (I have plenty of Captain Morgans, whiskey etc ;), want some interesting combinations.

Also, d'ya think home made tinfoil moulds would work for shaping chocolates and designs?

Inspired by this; http://blog.lakechamplainchocolates.com/image.axd?picture=2009%2F4%2Fpainted+eggs.jpg :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you have a baking tray like this you can make the eggs that way
    Use molten choc as glue to piece the pieces together after filling them with yummy stuff.

cookie-bowls.jpg

Advertisement