Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipad Music Production

Options
  • 06-04-2012 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Hi all, aint been on in a while. hope you are all doing well. Anyway ive got myself an Ipad and was wondering are any of you guys using one to create stuff?

I thought this might be a good time to start an Ipad thread. just after coming away from the app store and said id let you guys know that the Moog AniMoog app has just been reduced from €23.99 down to €2.39 just picked it up there now.

Also im loving NanoStudio best music app ive seen so far from a DAW(ish) perspective. Its €11.99 but well worth it. Picked up a camera connection kit off ebay for €2.99 which work a treat and is €25 cheaper than the apple version.

Anyone else using this device to create?

8BLBB.jpg

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I use my iPad for touchOSC for some effects on Traktor and I use touchABLE for well, Ableton! :-)

Touchable's a good one, it basically gives you control of most aspects of ableton on the screen of the iPad!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

I've used Music Studio to get ideas down and you can export to midi with ease. Not bad preset style sounds in there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Anyone lookin at the synth station 49 as a purchase? I think I'd like one. Meant to be in thomann on 30th of may.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

All Korg apps are half price until the 7th of may!! Just picked up IElectribe. Used some sounds from the Animoog app on this track:

http://soundcloud.com/carlitobriganti/tech-daddy-whos-your-daddy

Advertisement