Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy a shed Navan area?

Options
  • 06-04-2012 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

Sheds seem to cost a lot of money

any recommendations, navan area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

There are a few places. Naturally any of the garden centres will sell sheds.
    There is also a place on the corner behind the Fairgreen carpark that just sells sheds.
    Funshog is in Colon,Louth but they have a great selection of sheds and do free delivery.
    I'd reccomend avoiding the cheap felt roof sheds, they don't last. Either get a galvanised roof or a completely galvanised one.
    Have a search on Donedeal too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Corsica Nazione

If you would be interested in a custom built one, send me a PM, I could recommend someone for you. From what I can see, the ones that can be bought are too hard to keep.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

From what I can see, the ones that can be bought are too hard to keep.

:confused: ??? - have you heard of fencelife or ronseal?

Not too many places in navan sell them... you could try beechmount garden centre - there is a lad there who is excellent at decking/sheds and the like, but we have used watters in ardee and they deliver and two sheds are still standing after 6 and 7 years and many harsh winters!

A coat of fencelife or ronseal each year and they will last forever... and like bitemybanger says... stay away from the felt roof ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Felexicon

You've got the shed store, the shed depot, sheds'r'us in fact anywhere in the shed quarter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

Royal Steel is Athboy will make up steel sheds to whatever size you want. I can pm you a contact number.

• Advertisement
Advertisement