Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW32 Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

10-10.........Bale and Sess to get the lot.........reckon that Cisse double yesterday will haunt me forever so need a tonic badly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I love people who take point hits. It makes my job so much easier. One of the lads in my league is currently on -1 points. He took the 4 point hit and only got 3 yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,931 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I love people who take point hits. It makes my job so much easier. One of the lads in my league is currently on -1 points. He took the 4 point hit and only got 3 yesterday.

ha ha
    like me so
    he got in ben arfa with someone else (bendt in my case)

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Juxtapose

18 points off 2 players so far (without bps). Was very last minute in deciding to punt Krul instead of Vorm (took out caulker too)

McClean and Bale to score/assist and a Cahill clean sheet would be the best start to a gw ever!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

Not expecting it, but a clean sheet for Spurs would go a long way to making up for the disaster of backing 3 Swansea players and benching Simpson yesterday.

mailburner wrote: »
    ha ha
    like me so
    he got in ben arfa with someone else (bendt in my case)

Well this is a regular occurrence for him. He's well used to it by now. His last 7 weeks point hits wise have gone 8, 0, 4, 12, 8, 4, 4. I haven't taken a single one. And he wonders why I'm beating him by 86 points.

Ooh, BAE just shaves the post and hits a decent shot wide. Argh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Assou so close :eek:

Assou Messi one way and then the other :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

irish-stew wrote: »
    3 played. 2 points.

:D

Thats made me feel slightly better about yesterdays points so...:P
    manual_man wrote: »
    3-0 to Spurs Assou Ekotto overhead kick Bale two assists

Wouldn't that be nice!! If BAE could bang one in i wouldnt even mind McClean sending 1 home either for a nice start to the day!!!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Brought Adebayor in this week instead of Cisse. Come on Ade! Get me some points :(

I guess the first half wasn't too bad. Points from BAE are worth a lot more to me than points from Bale, so still very much hoping for that clean sheet.

BBC reporting Terry, Lampard, and Cole *may* all be left out today. I know there was news of this yesterday, but I like to wait until the BBC confirms it on match day.

Fingers crossed that's good news for Mata.

carlcon wrote: »
    BBC reporting Terry, Lampard, and Cole *may* all be left out today. I know there was news of this yesterday, but I like to wait until the BBC confirms it on match day.

They're really covering their backs with that statement. Di Matteo said yesterday that Terry and Cole were out. Lampard might make it I think. He has a dead leg though.

We'll wait and see.

They're really covering their backs with that statement. Di Matteo said yesterday that Terry and Cole were out. Lampard might make it I think. He has a dead leg though.

We'll wait and see.

To be fair to them, when the commentator said it, he mostly highlighted Lampard as the "news" part of it. He was just being "as a matter of fact" about the other two. I just didn't type it up that way.

Holy Jebus!

BAE cross onto Bale's head, should have hit the target. Would have been the perfect outcome.

Only 4 players who started in the CL during the week start for Chelsea today. Thankfully, Mata is one.

Also; Thank goodness Sandro has been taken off by Harry. He was bound to get sent off.

Chelsea: Cech; Ivanovic, David Luiz, Cahill, Bertrand; Essien, Meireles; Sturridge, Mata, Malouda; Drogba (c).

Apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭G.K.

Norwich (vs Everton): Ruddy, R. Martin, Drury, Holt (c), Surman, Hoolahan, Fox, E. Bennett, Ward, Howson, R. Bennett

Everton (vs Norwich): Howard, Hibbert, Baines, Jagielka, Distin, Gibson, Cahill, Neville, Gueye, Pienaar, Jelavic

Villa (vs Liverpool): Given, Hutton, Collins, Baker, Lichaj, Herd, Bannan, Ireland, Warnock, Agbonlahor, Heskey

Liverpool (vs Villa): Doni, Flanagan, Carragher, Skrtel, Enrique, Shelvey, Henderson, Gerrard, Kuyt, Suarez, Downing

Chelsea (vs Wigan): Cech; Ivanovic, Luiz, Cahill, Bertrand; Essien, Meireles; Sturridge, Mata, Malouda; Drogba

Wigan (vs Chelsea): Al Habsi, Alcaraz, McCarthy, Figueroa, Caldwell, Di Santo, Maloney, Moses, McArthur, Boyce, Beausejour

West Brom (vs Blackburn): Foster; Jones, McAuley, Olsson, Ridgewell; Dorrans, Andrews, Mulumbu, Brunt; Odemwingie, Fortune

Blackburn (vs WBA): Robinson, Lowe, Hanley, Dann, Martin Olsson, N'Zonzi, Dunn, Orr, Hoilett, Pedersen, Yakubu

Bolton (vs Fulham): Bogdan, Ricketts, Wheater, Ream, Alonso, Reo-Coker, Pratley, M Davies, Petrov, Ryo, Ngog

Fulham (vs Bolton): Schwarzer, Kelly, Riise, Hangeland, Ruiz, Duff, Hughes, Diarra, Dempsey, Dembele, Kacaniklic

• Advertisement

Stupid yellow for BAE. This game is awful to watch.

Clean sheet for BAE. No points for Sess. All I asked for, so I'll take it.

happy with that. cleanie for BAE. 1000's of people transferring Sess in with Spurs and then Everton away to play, I'll wait til gw34 thankyouverymuch :)

I've only got 1 players playing in the 3 o'clock kickoffs. It's Enrique and to be honest I've given up on his clean sheet already.

Couldn't really be bothered watching these matches. Might watch a film or something instead. The Liverpool match would depress me just waiting for them to mess up and gift a goal or 7 to Villa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

After that match its now going to be a quiet afternoon. 4 players used so far. 2 this afternoon, with the rest this evening and tomorrow.

Up to 7pts so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Was really looking for a 0-0 when I looked down the fixture list but never thought it would happen given the teams involved.

I'll gladly take the clean sheets involved (Turner & BAE) and nothing for Ade who my biggest rival has. (everyone has Bale so never worried about his score)

• Advertisement

Only the Chelsea -v- Wigan game holds any interest for me now. Promising to see Drogba on with Ivanovic... will be a nice targets for Mata's corners and frees.

I have a feeling Wigan will cause an upset

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Mata, Enrique and Begovic my only players left today.

The lad who is chasing me in my league has Torres on his team. I feel sorry for him. A goal and two assists and he's not starting hahaha. His gamble didn't pay off this week.

Mata playing central too just off Drogba. Better do something!

• Advertisement

I've only got 1 players playing in the 3 o'clock kickoffs. It's Enrique and to be honest I've given up on his clean sheet already.

Couldn't really be bothered watching these matches. Might watch a film or something instead. The Liverpool match would depress me just waiting for them to mess up and gift a goal or 7 to Villa.

me too
    skrtel for me and it shouldn't be too long now before
    we can both concentrate on something else :pac:
    might have stuck with reina had he not been suspended
    so every cloud...

mailburner wrote: »
    me too
    skrtel for me and it shouldn't be too long now

lmao nuff said

You guys were right to doubt Liverpool. CS gone.

made all the right choices benching siggy and caulker
    sadly i just couldnt bench skrtel and start bae in his place
    convinced myself sunder would score and villa being villa...well,
    it was liverpools last chance of a cs for the rest of the season
    or rather their best chance

Doni ya stupid bastard. May as well have started Enrique in goal.

Only have Ivanovic left today. Hopefully CS and a goal.

4 to play tomorrow, only have 15 points. Shocking game week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Officer999

I wudn't have made Valencia captain this week.

I have a feeling Fergie is goin to rest him 2moro, especially with them playing Wigan away on Wednesday.

Jelavic goal, Jags assist.

should have stuck to my original plan of captaining Dempsey. Ah well, still a goal

Clint the Mint!

Another one of those days, it seems. Mata should have scored from very close range.

• Advertisement

Dempsey again. Gaaaaaah why did I do that stupid last minute captain change
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

I apologise for advising you not to captain Dempsey manual man. He's a legend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,064 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Dempsey is the man:pac:

That he is

I'd love Liverpool to sign Dempsey. The boy knows how to stick it in the back of the net

I know you have him on your team does Jimmy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭shadowcomplex

I left Dempsey on the fuking bench

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

manual_man wrote: »
    I know you have him on your team does Jimmy?

Pretty sure he doesn't. He had Cisse but Dempsey and Jelavic have made that up. Basically its Walcott and Valencia (C) versus whatever Dempsey and Jelavic can muster with Rooney (C).

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭RB100

I have a feeling that this will be the end of Dempsey scoring because he has hard fixtures coming up in that DGW so I will regretfully ship him for Sess I think next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

****ing Liverpool!!!:mad: :( That is all...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement