Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Killarney.. nice estate with young families?

Options
  • 06-04-2012 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Myself & my partner are moving to Killarney next month, we have a 6 month old daughter and our a young family so looking for estates that also have young families. My partner has some family in the area and so far suggestions on places to live are: Cahernane Meadows, Castle Falls, Scrahan Mews, All the estates off woodlawn & ballycasheen road (so many to name) can anyone tell me anything about these areas, whether they have young families and any suggestions if you have them, would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭ciaeim

lilymc wrote: »
    Myself & my partner are moving to Killarney next month, we have a 6 month old daughter and our a young family so looking for estates that also have young families. My partner has some family in the area and so far suggestions on places to live are: Cahernane Meadows, Castle Falls, Scrahan Mews, All the estates off woodlawn & ballycasheen road (so many to name) can anyone tell me anything about these areas, whether they have young families and any suggestions if you have them, would be greatly appreciated.

depends what you require from the estate you choose ie price , acess to schools , supermarket, work etc, and as some areas get very congested during summer months with traffic you may want to consider this if you drive , lots of things to consider maybe with a bit more info we could point you in the right direction ,,

Advertisement