Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firefall

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭alex_r

Well, I guess in any game we can find some issues or things we don't like. To me there is no comparison to ArcheAge.. different style and theme.
    Anyway I believe if you have managed to spent handful of time to level up you frames so far that's not because you don't like the game ;))

I personally just started.. slowly progressing with all my base frames.. and only approached 15-20lvl. So far I like it, especially when played in groups. But I do agree it gets a bit boring to do some tasks over and over again.. However it's not enough to turn me down from the game :)
    Did you participate in chosen event? It was epic :)

What I don\t like for sure is the research concept.. No way to get purple items.. I guess that's the only way to win in PVP with more experienced guys, cuz I suspect the have manufactured much better abilities and modules. But for beginners there is now way to earn 60K of Research Points.. and that sucks!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

RP's are easy to get later on, melting lvl 37 to lvl 40 drops provides 1k to 5k rp each. I have got probably 14 or 15 lvl 40 purples researched .... building them is just nuts because a lvl 40 purple bio crossbow or something would cost far more to build (buying mats from market) than buying one off the market.

The reason I went to archeage is that you have to have skin in the game, getting killed carrying a trade pack will set you back ...

I'd suggest concentrating on one frame, recluse is fun for pve.

Advertisement