Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

harvey norman

Options
  • 06-04-2012 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

anyone been to the harvey norman marquee sale that started today, i heard on the radio about 3d tv's being cheap.
    i just wondered is it worth the trip, last time i went to one it was rubbish and took me an hour each way to get there ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭NJS007

anyone been to the harvey norman marquee sale that started today, i heard on the radio about 3d tv's being cheap.
    i just wondered is it worth the trip, last time i went to one it was rubbish and took me an hour each way to get there ?
    I must be three only person who thinks that Harvey Normans is expensive... There are much better deals available, but I suppose they are looking for customers to buy on credit....

Advertisement