Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Late Late Show Easter Friday 2012

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Another great Clare band ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Much better than the Westlife version

That and Dire Straits walk of life were two of my mums favourite songs of the 80's, beyond that it was "the voice" tom Jones and Elvis, great stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Well looks like ye all had a party without me, was I missed, does not look like I was. :(:p

Thank you MrsD one of my top 5 fav's songs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Eeek! I fell asleep just before Keith Barry.

Looks like I missed something even more weird than his last appearance :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭plasmaguy

amdublin wrote: »

Here you are

You be the judge.

Most of it is boring to be honest. From about 3.30 onwards where it gets a bit weird.

amdublin wrote: »

Did he send you to sleep? I missed all the show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Nice video MrsD!

Do you know that the story of Abba is coming to the Tivoli?
    http://www.tivoli.ie/

I'm planning on going with my sister and friend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Just looking at that now- what a tool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭el diablo

efb wrote: »
    Just looking at that now- what a tool

Agreed. Pathetic ****e. he's no Derren Brown.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

el diablo wrote: »
    There's absolutely nothing freaky about it to be honest.

I was there.

You weren't.

I found it freaky.

End of story.

Who TF do you think you are to tell me what I should or should not feel slightly freaked out by?
    Apart from anything else, how TF do you know that you and I are even operating on the same definition of "freaky"?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

^^^^. Jaysis calmez-vous

I was there.

You weren't.

I found it freaky.

End of story.

Who TF do you think you are to tell me what I should or should not feel slightly freaked out by?
    Apart from anything else, how TF do you know that you and I are even operating on the same definition of "freaky"?

Wow, I'm speechless. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

When will this show actually get some interesting guests on to discuss interesting topics? It is just rubbish now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

KeithAFC wrote: »
    When will this show actually get some interesting guests on to discuss interesting topics? It is just rubbish now.

I'd like to see him interview Gay Byrne:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭Suzie4

plasmaguy wrote: »
    Here you are

You be the judge.

Most of it is boring to be honest. From about 3.30 onwards where it gets a bit weird.

This man is one giant weirdo.

Freaky ,sleazy,weird.

Watch sure it will be all about him on the joe show tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

I've watched the keith Barry clip why did he hypnotise the dark haired girl - I didnt get the whole thing but I didn't get the reason for that. Also why didn't he guess the number the girl had written down?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭mayfire

deelite wrote: »
    I've watched the keith Barry clip why did he hypnotise the dark haired girl - I didnt get the whole thing but I didn't get the reason for that. Also why didn't he guess the number the girl had written down?

He didn t hypnotise her. He held her head down. What was that about? She scratched her nose away while he said, "sleep,sleep,sleep". Nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 165 ✭✭mayfire

One of my favourite songs of all time, have tried to get it on itunes but not available. Need to go into some music stores and delve deep and get it on some album,love it,thanks for posting it.

All Stocktons Wing stuff is on itunes.

• Advertisement

mayfire wrote: »
    He didn t hypnotise her. He held her head down. What was that about? She scratched her nose away while he said, "sleep,sleep,sleep". Nonsense.

????? Why though there was no reason to put her to sleep at the end of the show surely Tubs had successfully done that at the beginning:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Just caught up with the party lads......always late......Thanks for the video's.....:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭nc6000

I wonder if anyone from RTE is on here each Friday to see how much we all think of their flagship show.

nc6000 wrote: »
    I wonder if anyone from RTE is on here each Friday to see how much we all think of their flagship show.

They'd never admit to it

nc6000 wrote: »

I'd say Tubs reads this thread. :)

el diablo wrote: »
    I'd say Tubs reads this thread. :)

He doesn't we don't have auto cue ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Jillser

mayfire wrote: »

I'm a bit late to this as I was away for Easter but my flatmate was the dark haired girl who was 'hypnotised' by Keith Barry. Firstly she was not hypnotised, I think anyone watching the clip can see that. She said she was so mortified she would have done anything just to get it over with. Secondly everyone in the audience was asked to fill out a form answering several questions before the show. They were told that these forms would be used for interval games. One of the questions asked you to write details of the biggest sin you committed. Basically she wrote down every bit of information for Keith Barry & her simply parrotted it back to her. You'd imagine he could be a bit more inventive than that but no, that is all it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭plasmaguy

Jeez thanks for that Jillser.

Barry is a sack of sh*t if all he done was remember what your flatmate told him.

I think Barry was shown up for the useless clown he is on that show.

If I was in an audience and Barry asked me to go on stage, I'd say "f*ck off ya little b*llix and annoy someone else".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,055 ✭✭✭✭cena

I never knew till yesterday that Barry was in one ep of csi. I don't like the guy not even one bit funny

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Jillser wrote: »
    I'm a bit late to this as I was away for Easter but my flatmate was the dark haired girl who was 'hypnotised' by Keith Barry. Firstly she was not hypnotised, I think anyone watching the clip can see that. She said she was so mortified she would have done anything just to get it over with. Secondly everyone in the audience was asked to fill out a form answering several questions before the show. They were told that these forms would be used for interval games. One of the questions asked you to write details of the biggest sin you committed. Basically she wrote down every bit of information for Keith Barry & her simply parrotted it back to her. You'd imagine he could be a bit more inventive than that but no, that is all it was.

Your poor flatmate. :(

Advertisement