Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilmallock Food Fair - yay or nay?

• 06-04-2012 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

I see there is a Food Fair on in Kilmallock on Easter Monday. These things seem to happen fairly regularly in Kilmallock but I've never been yet. Just wondering if anyone has ever been and if so are they any good in terms of stall quality and quantity, choice, prices, well any information really that might make me jump in the car and head to Kilmallock on a Bank Holiday Monday.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

isnt there a great market there every bank holiday monday too, might be worth a visit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭milkandsugar

Ive been a few times and would recommend it. There is also a massive market on as well so lots to see and buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

heard it was good

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭fleabag

Thanks all for the helpful replies, from the comments I think I'll be heading down there on Monday for a look see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

It vexes me that County related threads always seem to be posted in the City forum & vice-versa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

That's prob because the two forums were merged a few months back....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

angelll wrote: »
    That's prob because the two forums were merged a few months back....

My bad! Didn't even notice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭fleabag

What a lovely word though - vexes :)

Will ya look at this rain, wondering whether to go or not again now!

Advertisement