Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am Looking for Kickboxing/Muay Thai Clubs!

• 06-04-2012 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello.

Planning to quit gym, as I want to join kickboxing/muay thai or that sort of a martial arts club, can't afford going to gym and the club separately. Hence if anyone can suggest a club that would be having both: personal trainings and an inside gym(doesn't have to be full gym, just a free weights zone with few benches).

Just to be clear. Looking for a kickboxing/muay thai or that sort of martial arts club, with personal trainings and few weights.

I have found this one myself: http://www.bridgestonemuaythai.com/index.html - have anyone heard of it? Can i get any relevant feedback?

Thank You in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

I train at Bridgestone regularly, excellent gym. Some of the top fighters in the country train there and they have some weights as well.

You can drop in for single classes too if you just want to check it out. Timetable is on the website. Hope that helps

Cheers
    P.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pav22

Peetrik wrote: »
    I train at Bridgestone regularly, excellent gym. Some of the top fighters in the country train there and they have some weights as well.

You can drop in for single classes too if you just want to check it out. Timetable is on the website. Hope that helps

Cheers
    P.

Thanks, you were helpful.
    Nevertheless, I'm opened for more recommendations:)
    P.S. I forgot to mention, that I'm looking MA club in Dublin.
    Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 573 ✭✭✭chprt

pav22

where abouts in dublin you based and I give you the closest gyms

thanks paddy

www.onlinemathsgrinds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Pav22

chprt wrote: »
    pav22

where abouts in dublin you based and I give you the closest gyms

thanks paddy

Hi Paddy,

I live in Tallaght. I've kinda checked MA clubs around here, haven't really come across the ones that have weights as well. But my guts are telling me you would know more places than me:).

Regards
    Pav.

Advertisement