Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bark chip/mulch

Options
  • 06-04-2012 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Where in carlow would i get the fine grade wood bark,about 50 square metres to cover.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

ganger wrote: »
    Where in carlow would i get the fine grade wood bark,about 50 square metres to cover.
    Any Garden centre or even a builders providers should be able to get that for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

Could ask Treeline if they've got any.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Google Pat Hayden, Newtowallen.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Lawros Tache

ShayK1 wrote: »

+ 1 for Woodside. If you have a trailer they do discount for bulk amounts and have various grades (sizes). From memory it's approx €50 per tonne. Feel free to haggle, i always got a discount.

Stay well away from Garden Centres & the likes. Ridiculously expensive in comparison.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭ganger

Thanks for replies,was in contact with woodside and am i going to call to their yard,thanks for replying....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Connollys Hardware Bagenalstown, 1 ton bag €80 delivered, though that was a while back.

Advertisement