Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 33 transfers

• 06-04-2012 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭

Already have my transfers lined up for next gw.

Gerrard - Walcott
    Miyachi - Sigurdson

i know its copying the norm, its foolish to not have sigurdson and walcott till 34 is a must, then thinking ill trade him out for mata.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,573 ✭✭✭skippy15

Why have myiachi in your team now and transfer him out before a double gw in 35 and 36???

Time to think of transfers in terms of week 33-36 inclusive- good way to finish of season after distint lack of dgw and serious injuries resulting in too many miror teams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

It makes little sense to transfer out Miyaichi at this stage. Is there anyone else on your team that you could get rid of for Sigurdsson?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Juxtapose

Forgot about the DGW.. Have McClean who i could transfer out also, but they are home to bolton that week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

I think you should do that. Sigurdsson is a must at the moment. He always looks like scoring. More so than McClean as of now.

You could always switch back Miyaichi to McClean after the DGW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭FatRat

Reina - Friedel
    Dempsey - VDV or Bale (Whichever performs better tomorrow)

Dropping Miyaichi is madness. I have him and will definitely keep him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

Dempsey to Walcott for me

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Ba and Dempsey to Cisse and Wallcott.

Yes I know Cisse hasn't a game in gw34. Yes I know I'll only now have 10 players.

The fact is, he could score another 10 by end of season. Hell be up 0.9 m by gw35.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

No t/f's this week, 2 free the week after, as it stands i'd only have 9 players playing that gw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Ba out Cisse in. About 2 months too late

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

No transfers for me this week, all my players have good games next gameweek and as it stands I can field 11 players the week after if O'Shea gets himself fit. Will use the 2 transfers then the following week to utilise the DGW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

Senderos out gallas in. Senderos not a starter anymore unfortunately and hopefully gallas will be a regular until the end of the season for the spuds

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Walcott in for Silva for me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭DazzlerIE

Is it possible Silva's value could dip below 9 million?

he's going to just keep dropping and dropping

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Evan Mancini's dropped him. He's FF fodder at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭carlcon

I was in two minds as to who to replace Mata with. Sess or Arteta.

Arteta's goal today has made me fall a little bit in love with him, so I think he may just be my man for the job against Wolves this week, then Wigan the next.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Going to get in an Arsenal defender for this week. Thinking of Vermaelen in for Cole. Any idea what time the deadline is tomorrow?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I got in Gibbs, he is more likely to do 90 now that Kod got suspended.

thunderdog wrote: »
    Going to get in an Arsenal defender for this week. Thinking of Vermaelen in for Cole. Any idea what time the deadline is tomorrow?

I got in Gibbs, he is more likely to do 90 now that Kod got suspended.

Gibbs went off injured

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Cheers hopefully site will be back up and running soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

It's working now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Not sure which way to go Walcott in and have 0 in the bank or Arteta in and keep over 2mil towards transfers over the next few GWs???

Suggestions!?:confused:

OK, Arteta in for Mata.

Brought Mata in for 2 games and he served me well. Now Arteta in for 2 games in the hope of same. Then Mata back for his DGW.

Simple! :D

Gibbs(only played 55 mins this GW), Caulker, BAE, R taylor(Only played 45 mins this GW)...

which 3 to start along side J Evans???

Gibbs(only played 55 mins this GW), Caulker, BAE, R taylor(Only played 45 mins this GW)...

which 3 to start along side J Evans???

BAE and Gibbs. Haven't heard anything about Gibbs' "injury", but it looked more like a precautionary sub to me.

Hmmm... It's a toughie with the short week and the DGW coming up.

Unfortunately, I accidentally brought in Silva and Larsson on Friday for Mata and Walters.

Hope it doesn't bite me in the ass and Silva actually plays.

carlcon wrote: »
    BAE and Gibbs. Haven't heard anything about Gibbs' "injury", but it looked more like a precautionary sub to me.

Yeah im leaning towards Gibbs alright, although he did only play 55 mins this week, 80 last week and 67 the week before!

And between Caulker and R Taylor?? Could be a coin toss moment at 11 tomorrow ha!

Yeah im leaning towards Gibbs alright, although he did only play 55 mins this week, 80 last week and 67 the week before!

And between Caulker and R Taylor?? Could be a coin toss moment at 11 tomorrow ha!

I'd play Evans, BAE, and Gibbs, then bench the other 2. Raylor ahead of Caulker though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Was all set to get Vermaelen in today but with Koscielny suspended and Gibbs injured I'm not so sure now.

• Advertisement

Was all set to get Vermaelen in today but with Koscielny suspended and Gibbs injured I'm not so sure now.

Yeah defo get Djourou in...

...:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement