Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Walk in wardrobe parts

Options
  • 06-04-2012 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

I'm planning on kitting out a walk in wardrobe with shelves, units, drawers etc. I'm trying to track down the best place to locate things like...Wire basket drawers / Shoe racks / Cloths racks etc etc. I'll be building the carcasses so its just these parts I'm after.

I seen some in IKEA but I would like "decent" quality ones. Not cheap plastic and not the massively expensive ones either :D.

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

nacimroc wrote: »
    I'm planning on kitting out a walk in wardrobe with shelves, units, drawers etc. I'm trying to track down the best place to locate things like...Wire basket drawers / Shoe racks / Cloths racks etc etc. I'll be building the carcasses so its just these parts I'm after.

I seen some in IKEA but I would like "decent" quality ones. Not cheap plastic and not the massively expensive ones either :D.

Thanks

I have Ikea fittings in my wardrobes and also in some areas of my kitchen presses.And they are perfect and nothing wrong with them.

Some are plastic and some are metal and all work flawlessly too.

I also went here recently to get some parts.

Frank Flanagan Fittings in Airport Business Park.

I was up there the other day buying "Blum" soft door closers and this place is unreal indeed.:D

www.fff.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭ronn

www.hafele.ie, or the panelling centre, these do all types of kitchen and wardrobe parts, good quaility and cheaper than most diy centers,

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭heffo500

I would also recommend frank Flanagans fittings. They have an excellent showroom. I would also recommend Noyeks Newmans.

Advertisement