Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC History - Who will come up in the document

• 06-04-2012 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Who do ye think will come up as the document question for 2012?

Document Question 2012 18 votes

India
    0% 0 votes
    Katanga
    50% 9 votes
    France
    50% 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

Maybe India might be too obvious?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

My gut says Katanga, and I've no idea why. Maybe because it's the most complicated?

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DepoProvera

There are only 3 and we don't really have anything to base speculation on. Last year is indicitive of the folly of guessing documents.. Just learn them all really well I'd say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 405 ✭✭JonnyMcNamee

There are only 3 and we don't really have anything to base speculation on. Last year is indicitive of the folly of guessing documents.. Just learn them all really well I'd say.
    Well they're are basing their predictions on the fact that every year the political document has come up, India being the political document, Katanga the economic and Frech Race Relations the social option.. So my teacher says anyway! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭DepoProvera

Say hi to the Apprentice Boys for me. History is so much based on guesswork I sort of like having something relatively solid to study that will come up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement