Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***MOTORS MEET - Sunday April 22nd Portlaoise***

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

But what did he do/not do?

He forgot to brake!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Did that come with the jag?

I want a refumd if it did!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭pred racer

Looks like a great day, sorry i couldnt make it. ( at least I was in Paris not just too lazy to get out of my wankin chariot:rolleyes:)
    And there was another alfa there to take a share of the abuse;)
    Metzger, ur a donkey:D
    When is conzy changing his name to Mrs Muffin?
    And i didnt have to leave before Alanstrainor so as not to have the slowest car left:)

I did wash my company Clio today though (first time in 18 months):o

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

He wasn't the only one!:pac:
    Now now. I couldn't believe it when I slowed down and I was still just over the number in the red circle on the signpost:D

What was I to do after being given a bollocking for changing up before hitting 5k revs.

The spin in the Mazda was...an...experience:eek:

:pac:

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Always new faces at the meets and id say a lot of people are put off by the current weather. It would be nice to try and get everybody that has attended to a big summer meet and have a BBQ or some other gimick and we could have close to 40-50 people. Maybe the June Bank Holiday weekend?

Just a thought!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

conzymaher wrote: »
    Always new faces at the meets and id say a lot of people are put off by the current weather. It would be nice to try and get everybody that has attended to a big summer meet and have a BBQ or some other gimick and we could have close to 40-50 people. Maybe the June Bank Holiday weekend?

Just a thought!

I'd say that Maldron would do us a good rate and there's plenty of space out there to wallow in hangovers after a night on the las in Portlaoise.

I know I'll regret saying that!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Only looked at this now and I'm fecking raging I missed watching MM reverse into conzys car :D Thank fook it was recorded!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

For an auto, that FTOr can move :eek:

Driving slowly in 4th, foot to the floor and it jumps to second, spins, drifts a little, scares the shoite out of you, then just... Takes off

Really enjoyed that car actually

• Registered Users Posts: 12,684 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Hearing is just about returning to normal after the top down run in knifey spooney's MRS.

Some scary weather on the M1 from the airport to swords on the way home. Couldn't see a thing and standing water all over the road. Down to 40km/h - hope everyone else made it home safe.

Best thing I saw yesterday:
    imag0281cj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Only looked at this now and I'm fecking raging I missed watching MM reverse into conzys car :D Thank fook it was recorded!

No, what you saw was a Skoda Superb reversing into conzy's car ;)

At least it's slight payback for your wing mirror even if his car isn't damaged at all!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

BTW, Alan is caught in the act perving on Jenny :D

Ah I don't think so. I must've been in the vicinity of the RX8 at the time, that's what usually happens :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

jenizzle wrote: »
    Ah I don't think so. I must've been in the vicinity of the RX8 at the time, that's what usually happens :D

Nope, take a look: :D

470055_468185129942_507049942_1587421_1163112768_o.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Tallon wrote: »
    For an auto, that FTOr can move :eek:

Driving slowly in 4th, foot to the floor and it jumps to second, spins, drifts a little, scares the shoite out of you, then just... Takes off

Really enjoyed that car actually

Wait til I've a new exhaust, it's manual, good tyres and have the front end re-aligned!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

ninty9er wrote: »
    I'd say that Maldron would do us a good rate and there's plenty of space out there to wallow in hangovers after a night on the las in Portlaoise.

I know I'll regret saying that!

Yes you will regret going on the lash in Portlaoise...:D

Advertisement