Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

***MOTORS MEET - Sunday April 22nd Portlaoise***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Fuzz on the N7 before junction 6, take it handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Barry walsh

Anyone passing Newbridge at around 11.30? Taking the old corolla down today. She needs a run.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Falconire

Cant make this on as need to replace springs in the car. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

Enjoy the day lads ans lassies sorry I can't make it would have a strike on my hands if I forced the two kids to come along.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Was going to make it to this in the my new motor but I`m not risking it after the trip home I had in it!
    What happened?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,685 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Pulled up in glorious sunshine and popped inside for a pit stop, now its pissing it down outside.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

There's a slight delay at my departure gate. I'll be there, but it'll be closer to 1

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Tis sunny now for the next 10 seconds or so!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

I'm not going to make it after all, I'm stuck making a video. If I get a chance I'll drop in

• Registered Users Posts: 73,456 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I just woke up, I'm gonna have to miss this one. Not right for driving

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

of all the cars there id probably want a spin in the cooper s , the rx8 and the 9-3 aero the most :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Fixed the dodgey earth on my Clio. I though it's held together with an old jump lead. Going to hold off until I can get a proper fix, i really dont want to get stuck on the back roads.

Dont get to wet, a massive shower passed over there. Have fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Johntegr

Sorry lads I'm only out of bed. For your 10% discount in O'Briens tell them I was talking to Leslie the past couple weeks and he knows we're coming.

Any problems there'll be stern email tomorrow morning. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mk1 gti

Had to go a little early due to little one's birthday but cars look good thanks guys

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Did ye all just **** off when it started raining?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

conzymaher wrote: »
    Did ye all just go home when it started raining?

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I went over to Durrow for awhile.

Good to meet ye lads

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Did ye all just **** off when it started raining?

Started raining for the 5th time, yep! Just in the door now. T'was some mad trip home with the wipers AND sunglasses on, dry road but torrential downpour puddles.

There was a lovely moment when Fiona was driving in a rainbow, didn't have the camera to hand though.

I had great craic anywho :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I don't like estates, but the car looks well Gary

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Woke up this morning fresh as a daisy ay 7.30, got up for a whizz and let the cats out. Got back in to the cot and asked herself did she fancy going out for breakfast (didn't say where:D). Then it started lashing so I stayed in the cot until midday. :o

Where's the pics lads?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Woke up this morning fresh as a daisy ay 7.30, got up for a whizz and let the cats out. Got back in to the cot and asked herself did she fancy going out for breakfast (didn't say where:D). Then it started lashing so I stayed in the cot until midday. :o

Where's the pics lads?

I'll put mine up after the f1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Fiona

jenizzle wrote: »
    There was a lovely moment when Fiona was driving in a rainbow, didn't have the camera to hand though.

Aw! I didnt find any pot of gold either! Love the colour of your hair btw it rocks!

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Would anyone like to see Dave testing out the automatic parking on a 2012 superb and crashing into my car? Stay tuned

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Would anyone like to see Dave testing out the automatic parking on a 2012 superb and crashing into my car? Stay tuned

Oh dear! Much damage?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

MugMugs wrote: »
    Oh dear! Much damage?

Write off:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭dar83

Never made it out today after the match. Was in no humour to for a while anyway. Hmph!

Sounds like weather was a bit of a let down though, shame. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

AHEM!!! I didn't crash, the fooken car did :pac:

I got my 1st drive of a convertible today thanks to george falls! Lovely spider! Also got another drive of the RX8 and this time I let loose with the loud pedal :D

Great craic when Brent started whipping Gary with his aerial, I'd say he's used to being whipped though as he didn't put up much of a fight! I asked john where the Rover was only for "john" to turn out to be Saab Ed, they're the spitting image of each other!

Went for 2 spins in conzy's car, came back the 2nd time to find EVERYONE gone. Conzy thought they all played a joke on him :P

Great day when it wasn't raining but had good chats with peeps inside too! Pics to follow.

Who was the chap with the white Corolla??

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Barry walsh

That was me had to head early was looking at wedding venues today was told should have brought my accord down rather than the corolla will know in future :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Mk1 gti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSDUcKw-GOk&sns=em

Came across this thought you guys might like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

The lovely jenizzle and her lovely RX8

86937555.jpg

Alan's 3.2 ltr Polo :pac:

61110030.jpg

ottostreet posing like a boss

74695200.jpg

Part of Jen and her RX8

56718342.jpg

Alfa, E30, E60 & Saab

97907600.jpg

82846079.jpg

10022389.jpg

Otto's FTO

57618597.jpg

Jaaaaaaaaag & MRS

89401141.jpg

Conzy got a bit confused in Halfords

20265374.jpg

Conzy tempted by THE PINK MUFFIN yet again!

21607305.jpg

Tal's IS200 driving into the dark cavernous depths of conzy's head

12212945.jpg

From behind

34090821.jpg

15936688.jpg

Advertisement