Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Semi Final Meet Up

Options
  • 06-04-2012 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Just an idea as there seems to be a few people going to & from different airports for the Semi Final game.

Anybody interested in a Central London meet up for beers and a laugh at how Everton Beat Liverpool 5-0 the day before :p

Somebody with a better knowledge of Central London might be able to suggest a fine drinking establishment to get together :eek:?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

philon wrote: »
    Just an idea as there seems to be a few people going to & from different airports for the Semi Final game.

Anybody interested in a Central London meet up for beers and a laugh at how Everton Beat Liverpool 5-0 the day before :p

Somebody with a better knowledge of Central London might be able to suggest a fine drinking establishment to get together :eek:?

What's the story lads, who's going on Sunday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

I am going :)

By the way does anybody know if tickets are being posted out or is it collection at Wembley? Was collection at Wembley for overseas tickets two years ago.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    I am going :)

By the way does anybody know if tickets are being posted out or is it collection at Wembley? Was collection at Wembley for overseas tickets two years ago.

I was on to the ticket office today and Im collecting them at Wembley, so I'll head to ground early to avoid nightmare Q.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I was on to the ticket office today and Im collecting them at Wembley, so I'll head to ground early to avoid nightmare Q.

Did they give you the option so? I better call then tomorrow then. Cheers man.

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Did they give you the option so? I better call then tomorrow then. Cheers man.

No. I hadn't received the seat details and was getting worried so called them, they just said to collect them in ticket office on Sunday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement