Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How much do you spend on printer ink/toner yearly ?

• 07-04-2012 12:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Was just ordering ink & realised this is my third order in five months at €20 a go.

I use a lot & work pays for most of it, But I'm looking at about €130 a year all in.

Is it worth buying those ink packs where you refill yourself ? Suggestions on where to buy cheaper ?

How much do you use on a yearly basis ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

€789 ish

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭joshrogan

Buy a squid+squid tank and make your own printer ink, costs a lot to get started but once you get going you'll be making massive savings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

€789 ish

Given your username I was expecting closer to €50,000.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

This much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

29,000 or thereabouts. I hand out lots of leaflets and my dad runs a printing comp-

I said too much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭trollin trollin trollin

Use the ink to print notes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭ciano1

'Bout three-fiddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭donegal_road

I use the refill kits all the time. It might take 1 or 2 attempts to get used to it, but it is way more cost effective. The colour kits are a bit more inloved, just be sure to clean out the syringe well between colours. Colour kit is approx £5 in ASDA, black ink is less

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Expense it at the Dail :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

€0.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,028 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

I just use the printer in work. Saved myself a fortune

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement