Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumble Positonal Auidio Plugin for WoT

Options
  • 07-04-2012 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭

If anyone is intersted, download this: Wot.dll and put it in your program files (x86)/mumble/plugins folder

You can then enable it from the plugins tab in mumble's settings.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

What does it do? I'm guessing it positions the audio with the appropriate tank or the like?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

it simulates 3D audio so people speaking on mumble will appear to sound like they are speaking from the position relative to you in game.

i.e if your tank is behind mine, this will simulate 3D audio to make it seem like your voice is coming from behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭phil3995

Nice find.
    So.. are we using the mumble server or are we still on the TS at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

It's mumble now since yesterday I think.

Advertisement