Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

stripped hair..help!Well

• 07-04-2012 1:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Well I got the colour stripped from my hair yesterday and now its like straw! i have the joico moisure recovery shampoo, conditioner. and the k-pak reconstructer treatment but Im just wondering how other boardsies fixed their hair after such abuse!
    If ye could tell me yer exact hair care routine twud be much appreciated!:o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,357 ✭✭✭Fiona

Did you get another colour done on top of it in the salon?

I got mine stripped in the salon and I got a red put in on top. I use the Loreal for coloured hair (red bottle).

Then for conditioner I use the intensive mask after every wash it comes in a tub (Loreal red again for coloured hair).

Then I bought the Loreal intensive mask for dry / damage course hair, it's a white and gold tub. I put that in my hair while it is dry once a week and I sleep on it and wash it out in the morning.

I also use Revlon colour bomb once a week. I have done this for the last 4 weeks and I can see an improvement in my hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭phelo2121

Hi got mine stripped fee months ago I but raw coconut oil from health shop if u spray water on ur dry hair then heat coconut oil and spray on as well it locks in the moisture then either leave in for few hours r do before bed then wash out but before u let water hit ur hair later up Wit shampoo and rinse twice, I do this twice a week and works a treat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@phelo2121 Please do not use txtspk on Boards. It makes posts much harder to read.

dudara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 127 ✭✭phelo2121

Oh I'm sorry if any one would like me to translate I'd be happy to do so!

Advertisement