Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me get the lights working on my 1690 david brown

Options
  • 07-04-2012 1:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I have everything I need to get the lights working on my David Brown except the know how!I would appreciate a diagram that anyone would have that can help me understand how to get the beacon light working and inndicators etc.:confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

And what's a David Brown?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

This?

152_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 24 godmother

Now thats a david brown.Maybe that person would know how to wire a tractor :cool::cool::cool:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If that's what a David Brown is meant to be, then try the Tractos and Diggers forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1068

Advertisement