Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know when the Drogheda to Slane road will re-open?

Options
  • 07-04-2012 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

They said the road would close for 2 months. It's overdue now and diverting via Collon is a pain. Glad they will fix that bad stretch though.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

The original end date of road closure (16th March) was extended by a couple of weeks to 6th April, so if on schedule, it should be open today?

http://www.louthcoco.ie/en/Louth_County_Council/Latest_News/Extension_to_Road_Closure_N51_Littlegrange_Sheepgrange.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Great, will know for sure later. Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭Johntegr

Used it myself the other day. Barriers are still there but open to drive past. No machinery or works going on when I was on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭2qk4u

I have to travel from Navan to the Hospital in Drogheda once a week and cant wait for the road to reopen.. its a pain in the hole following the diversion, getting stuck behing trucks crawling up the hills and gob****es in JCB's on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Driving to trim yesterday and the road is back open. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement