Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Our National Team... the fuuu?!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭satory

His name did come up on an abuse report earlier this week, but it doesn't look anything serious...

Other than that now, he has been one of the most active members in the community so I think tiredness of the game is an appropriate reason to step back for a bit...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

satory wrote: »
    His name did come up on an abuse report earlier this week, but it doesn't look anything serious...

Other than that now, he has been one of the most active members in the community so I think tiredness of the game is an appropriate reason to step back for a bit...

On the offsite?

The community has really fallen to pieces in the last few months. fingers crossed next season it can be pulled back together.

Not an enviable task to put NT back together again.

eoferrall wrote: »
    On the offsite?

The community has really fallen to pieces in the last few months. fingers crossed next season it can be pulled back together.

Not an enviable task to put NT back together again.

No it was on BR...

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

I dunno anything about that tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

Abuse report for JP on BR??? I didn't think that stuff was visible?

JP is a 100% kind of guy, pretty much gives heart and soul to whatever he does & BR was no different. I think with marathon training and the amount of time that takes up, he just couldn't do BR, Marathon train, Work and most importantly spend time with his young family. Something had to give so BR lost out. I'd hate to see him leave the game, but I will be sure to keep in contact in real life ias he is a stand up bloke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Well I'm voting for Greyhound! :pac:

Phonehead wrote: »
    Abuse report for JP on BR??? I didn't think that stuff was visible?

Sorry, I thought it was, but I just checked and its located in the staff pages, so it must be private....

• Site Banned Posts: 154 ✭✭EEm

U-20's half way to winning the world cup :)

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

great result for the whole community, well done to anyone whos involved !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Nice to hear a positive story :)

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 154 ✭✭EEm

Was looking at the NT. Seen this :pac:

Pat Mustard:
    Team:Toronto Irish
    Straight from the BR Ireland Elite Academy and into the Irish set up, it has been a long hard season for Mustard but he has excelled. From his cracking debut where he picked up the match winning try to bashing and crashing past opposition from 12. Mustard is sure to be a vital player in next year, the world cup season.

pat%2Bmustard.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭cclampett

Thats Phoneheads guy

Advertisement