Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting my First Tattoo ;)

Options
  • 07-04-2012 5:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Getting my first tattoo :)

Getting "Tarlaíonn gach rud ar chúis éigin " tattooed along the side of my body ... Was looking at getting it done in snakebite .. they've got a lot of very good reviews...
    Was just wondering if anyone has dealt with Denise. There script stuff looks good :)
    Or has anybody any recommedations of someone who does good script work .. don't mind where it is :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

poledancer wrote: »
    Getting my first tattoo :)

Getting "Tarlaíonn gach rud ar chúis éigin " tattooed along the side of my body ... Was looking at getting it done in snakebite .. they've got a lot of very good reviews...
    Was just wondering if anyone has dealt with Denise. There script stuff looks good :)
    Or has anybody any recommedations of someone who does good script work .. don't mind where it is :)
    Denise is very good. Watched a girl getting a 9 hour, one sitting piece done by Denise at the convention. Beautiful tattoo, amount of detail she got in was amazing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Getting "Tarlaíonn gach rud ar chúis éigin " tattooed along the side of my body ...

Interesting first tattoo, best of luck! What does it mean anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Interesting first tattoo, best of luck! What does it mean anyway?

I believe it means roughly "everything happens for a reason".
    Great idea for a tattoo :)
    I've no suggestions for script work but all the best with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 poledancer

Thanks for the feedback DamoElDiablo.. Her stuff looks very good and like you said well detailed :) ..
    Was just looking thru their facebook page and looks like they've a new atrist Michal. Has anybody seen his stuff.. Have to say it looks clear and clean..
    Thought it was a hard enough decision getting all the little details about the tattoo never mind the tattoo artist ;) ..
    Awh yea "Tarlaíonn gach rud ar chúis éigin" means Everything happens for a reason .. or close enough to it :) chuffed you knew that FoxyVixen always good when someone knows the translation means i got it right :) ..
    Thanks for the good luck think I'll need it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

Don't forget pics when it's done! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭FoxyVixen

Awh yea "Tarlaíonn gach rud ar chúis éigin" means Everything happens for a reason .. or close enough to it :) chuffed you knew that FoxyVixen always good when someone knows the translation means i got it right :) ..
    Thanks for the good luck think I'll need it :)

No bother, nice seeing people still acknowledging the native tongue ;) And you may have just given me an idea for my next tattoo so cheers :D
    And ditto on putting up pics when it's done ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭Dr. Jonathan Crane

I got my second tattoo done by Denise, a polynesian piece, took about 4 hours and she was awesome, made sure I knew I could say stop and take a breather at any point and put me totally at ease :) I keep meaning to go back and add more to it but I just haven't had the money :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23 poledancer

Thanks again folks for the feedback.. Will put up a pic when its done .. Once I remember :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 The Usuall

Sounds like a nice idea for a tatt. Personally I think ders nothing more attractive then tattoo's on a girl.:cool:

Advertisement