Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Things you've done to really piss a teacher off..

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,508 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Humming noises from different parts of the room in different tones a d volumes ( class mates obviously involved )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

I asked my CSPE teacher if she was pregnant.

She wasn't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

I haven't done much apart from playing Grand Theft Auto on my PSP for all of 3rd year business. From playing GTA I actually learned a great trick for saving money(if you kill the hooker, you get your money back).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I like the scale of intelligence in the thread. We have the scumbaggery of hanging a dog to the brilliant coordinated humming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Owen_S wrote: »
    I haven't done much apart from playing Grand Theft Auto on my PSP for all of 3rd year business. From playing GTA I actually learned a great trick for saving money(if you kill the hooker, you get your money back).

Works in real life too.... Just a bit harder to get rid of the body. :cool:

;) I joke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Threw a trout at my cockeyed Irish teacher in first year and asked my history teacher for a blowy got suspended to that one didn't get caught over throwing the fish tho

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

The ususals like co-ordinated humming / dropping of pencils / coughing.

The classic turning everything in the class around to face the back.

We had a really short maths teacher in 4th and 5th year. Anyway someone somehow discovered that if you rub the back of a wooden blackboard duster up and down a wall it generates enough static electricity to stick to the wall. Was kinda fun in 4th year as the teacher would have to get up on a chair to get his duster down. Then in 5th year we moved to an older part of the buidling that had really really high ceilings so one of the taller guys would stand on a table and stick the duster to the wall as high up as he could reach so there was no way the teacher could get his duster back. He was actually pretty cool with it and used to make jokes about how if we could only get our grades as high as his duster he'd be a happy man etc.

Stuffed a potato up the teachers exhaust pipe once (his car's, not his), it wouldn't start!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

I existed. That seems to have pissed off my primary school teacher from 5th/6th class. He was a right bully who used to punch the students if he even suspected they had done something wrong.

Still...shouldn't speak ill of the dead. RiH Mr Casey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 595 ✭✭✭ElvisChrist6

My whole class recreated the March of the Penguins on a regular basis!
    Also, when one particular teacher was to come in the door, the majority would queue up at the door and once he came in would start jumping like Masais!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

I think the killing the dog thing puts the OP in perspective. It's sick alright but not really deserving of the abuse it got. I will accept that it might not be true.

Anyway...

Got on the wrong side of a french teacher because I wouldn't say the hail mary at the start of class even though I'm not catholic, she even went as far as trying to get me to say it "for the french". To be fair to her she was mental, as mental as anyone I have ever met and I never had any hassle opting out of doing religion or anything.

Not a teacher, but I'm sure everyone remembers when the teachers refused to supervise breaks and free classes and schools drafted in people to it. Well we had one guy who happened to carry a manbag. as you can imagine a school that was 50% extremely immature young lads this did not go unpunished. He was named handbag and everyone spent every lunchtime shouting this every time he turned his back, it really got to him. First he tried giving out to who was doing it, but all this showed everyone was all he could do was give out and had no real power so it got worse. Next he tried ignoring it, didn't work either. So finally he had to go to the principal and being caught calling your man handbag became a suspendable offence! I know at least one guy got suspended for it. Thing is the guy was pretty young and some of the older lads from school who had started going out used to see him in bars and stuff and sure enough... Later on actually talked to your man a bit during free classes and stuff and he was pretty bang on but immaturity and manbags are a volitile combination!

Advertisement