Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SIS deactivation?

Options
  • 07-04-2012 10:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Just wondering if anybody else is experiencing this at the moment or has experienced this problem in the past?

Every time I try to access my SIS account I'm greeted with a message telling me my web access has been denied and to contact the student desk.

I sent an email this morning, but if I'm quite honest previous experience over the last 3 years in UCD has taught me not to expect too much from the admin staff.

Anybody at all have a clue whether or not I can fix this any other way? I'm nearly sure I'm up to date with all my fee payments and all that jazz, and all the other facilities are working grand for me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

I would have thought it has to do with fees- a friend hasn't paid all of hers this semester and can still access everything else (library, blackboard, etc) but not SIS.

Advertisement