Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emobile 30/30 Internet not working!

Options
  • 07-04-2012 10:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭

I topped up by €30 yesterday and I called customer care as my top-up (as usual) did not automatically activate the 30:30 bundle.

They manually put it through and while I have calls and texts, I seem to have no internet bundle. Anytime I try to go online it refers me to the emobile top-up page.

I rang customer care, and they raised a ticket with technical support and said it could take at least 24 hours to resolve.

So, basically I have no internet until then :mad:

On another, related, point; I find your bundle add-on service seems to be totally unreliable. I always end up having to call customer care which is both a waste of my time and yours!

Also, there is absolutely no way (other than calling customer care) of checking how may minutes, texts and how much data you have remaining on those prepay bundles.

Could this information not be available through an IVR menu on the helpline number, via 1742 or at least through your website?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Solair wrote: »
    I topped up by €30 yesterday and I called customer care as my top-up (as usual) did not automatically activate the 30:30 bundle.

They manually put it through and while I have calls and texts, I seem to have no internet bundle. Anytime I try to go online it refers me to the emobile top-up page.

I rang customer care, and they raised a ticket with technical support and said it could take at least 24 hours to resolve.

So, basically I have no internet until then :mad:

On another, related, point; I find your bundle add-on service seems to be totally unreliable. I always end up having to call customer care which is both a waste of my time and yours!

Also, there is absolutely no way (other than calling customer care) of checking how may minutes, texts and how much data you have remaining on those prepay bundles.

Could this information not be available through an IVR menu on the helpline number, via 1742 or at least through your website?

Hi Solair,

I can advise that it can take up to 24 hours for a promotion to activate after you top up your account. If you PM your mobile and pin I can get this checked out for you.

If you wish to check your remaining minutes and texts you can text "offer" to 50104 and you will get a text back advising of your remaining allocation.

Tony

Advertisement