Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumble 1.2.3

Options
  • 07-04-2012 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Ts was public and shared with others, we were on the other day and had 34ish on ts, others were on in other games that brought the numbers up to 50, which is max, as a result some of our members could not join TS for clan battles. we spoke about it and decided that a move to our own private 100 member server on mumble was more practical. So a big thanks to Dangrim who set it up and paid for it for next year.
    We need all B-IE and TIICD members to register asap. Contact any DC or CC Paddygolightly for details.

Thanks
    Fionn

mumble server details.

demeter.mumble-serveur.com
    port: 18235
    password: GuestCryHavoc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭LostCorkGuy

This is the private forum , we may awell throw the details up here like we had for TS no ?

Edit . cheers dangrim !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Has the server been paid for until next year up front or on a monthly basis?

Reason I ask is, a Ventrilo server could be paid for/donated to by anybody using a PayPal account. If Mumble does the same perhaps you could get a list of people willing to donate to the server.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Aenaes wrote: »
    Has the server been paid for until next year up front or on a monthly basis?

Reason I ask is, a Ventrilo server could be paid for/donated to by anybody using a PayPal account. If Mumble does the same perhaps you could get a list of people willing to donate to the server.
    It has been paid up front for 12 months (to 4th of April 2013) due to getting a significant discount (50%) by doing so.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭WilliStrangle

dang... I uninstalled mumble about a month ago :(. but good to see we're getting mumble (much better in my opinion)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 zh1

If anyone has any problems installing mumble I can help out there. Its the VoIP I've used for competitive gaming for years.

• Advertisement

I'm getting a thing saying wrong password for registered users :/ any ideas ?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Fionn Mc Coule

Not a clue mate, if its copied and pasted it should be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭zil

I'm getting a thing saying wrong password for registered users :/ any ideas ?

Think this means your placing the password into the username box.

Turns out because im on a different computer it wouldnt accept it :/ kinda annoying tbh

Advertisement